Kacee B.
Centerton, AR

I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?

Tara N.
Tara N.
7 months, 2 weeks ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This girl loves it! I switched over to men's deodorant and I feel so much fresher through the whole day. This scent isn't too overpowering so I recommend it!
Rebecca G.
Rebecca G.
Peterborough, ON
2 years ago
Love it! Love any old spice deodorant.
Angel F.
Angel F.
2 years, 2 months ago
I have used this for the past year and I absolutely love it! I have also found it to be slightly cheaper too.