BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high end...2 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant say...4 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would ...3 Answers
Holly D.
Dickson City, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, I’m a female, and yes I use this deodorant. I’ve honestly had a lot of issues with the typical female deodorants not producing results. So when I used my boyfriend’s deodorant and didn’t smell like B.O. by the end of a hot summer day, I knew I had to make the switch and find a more masculine smelling deodorant that I liked for myself. This is my 100% go-to scent for the past few years, and I’m likely never turning back to the pink and fruity yet barely effective nature of the female deodorant. It smells fresh, but not too overpowering or masculine, which is what I love. Also, the gel is amazing since I now don’t ever get those awful white stains on any of my tops. And again, it lasts. I can sweat for 12 hours straight and still not smell my own B.O. - a true game changer! The price is on par with other deodorants as well, and you can usually find sales or coupons. Go try this out, you’ll thank me later!
Lorena H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I used to use secret deodorant but they changed something that made me allergic and counter acted so I tried looking for alternatives but none of the other smells were good to me then I smelt this one while trying to find one for my son and thought it smelled a little feminine and have been using it every since it is very effective and I stay fresh all day! Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove
Madison M.
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and he said quote "it smells good and smells good all day and night. It doesn't ware off. And it doesn't leave streaks either. So I don't have to worry about it getting on my clothes" I personally love this on him. Especially the body wash. It's like he is wearing cologne on. I always want to cuddle with him bc I can't get enough of the smell. It smells sexy with it on lol
Randy P.
Bloomington, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This particular style of Old Spice deodorant is my favorite and this particular scent is rather nice. I specifically love that I get good coverage with this product without experiencing excess moisture or pit stains on my undershirts experienced with gel products.
Jillian S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is almost a unisex scent that I really enjoy. I got it at Walmart for a few dollars more than the cheapest deodorant, but it's worth it for the good smell. I feel like it lasts long enough for me as long as I put it on at the right time. It's deodorant, not antiperspirant, so you WILL keep sweating, but it won't smell so bad :)
Bryce I.
Lincoln
I really like this deodorant for when I go out on the town, it really works at keeping me from perspiring and definitely smells great all night until I make it home safe and sound. Isn't my #1 deodorant that I use but is a close #2 when I want to smell like a MAN. Love it, highly recommend for the price.
Alaina H.
Gillsville
I’m very active in the gym and in my work life as a performer & this deodorant works wonders. It stays on completely throughout the day and it does not smell masculine at all which is a plus. And it’s affordable
Lauren V.
Columbia
Men’s deodorant tends to have strong cologne-like scents but not this one. The smell is light and clean. Women’s deodorant sometimes doesn’t work the best for really hot days or gym sessions so I tried men’s and this deodorant has never failed me.
Corrie H.
King City , OR
This fragrance to me is amazing! It may be a men’s deodorant but I wouldn’t say the fragrance is very masculine, it for sure seems more unisex to me. It smells so goo I had to have it and will repurchase when I’m out!
Kayla D.
Howard, PA
This stuff smells so good! I buy this for my man buy I use to use it as well. The only reason I stopped using it was because I think it wears off quickly. I mean who says women can't wear men's deodorant. 💁 It sells out quickly at my local Wal-Mart and is always a hit or miss. Smells good but doesn't Last!
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?