BY OLD SPICE

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628"; see more...

• How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance o...1 Answers
  • I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that...3 Answers
  • My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say ...3 Answers
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Nelsonville, OH
It's hard to find a deodorant that my husband can use with him having a reaction. Thankfully Old Spice Wild Collection is a product that he loves using and he has zero breakouts! It's long-lasting, even after spending three quarters of the day in the sun, cutting up trees, this deodorant still leaves him smelling like he just stepped out of the shower. This is one product he will continue to use.
Jose C.
Jose C.
Absolutely love this deodorant! The smell is great and doesn't irritate my skin. After a while, Axe started to really irritate my skin, but so far I have not had any issues with this brand! And to be honest, the smell is better than Axe!! I love the whole line of Bearglove and would recommend it to anyone.
Chaska J.
Chaska J.
Slc, UT
I've been using this product for any 2 months now and I loved it at first, but now I feel like it is losing its effectiveness. I loved the scent, but I feel like near the middle of the day the scent has warped into a fermented bear glove. I plan on getting another scent and switching it up.
Cindy V.
Cindy V.
Fort Campbell, KY
My amor uses this deodorant and he smells wonderful. In the regular price range like any other deodorant. Bought at target. I've used his deodorant but I feel weird and doesn't agree with my arm pits, overall recommended
Jade W.
Jade W.
Easton, PA
This is my favorite smell of all every time I wear it it smells super good I recommend this to anyone because I'm a girl and I think this works way better than most of the deodorants I have ever tried
Katie P.
Katie P.
Caldwell , ID
I bought this for my husband and was really disappointed with how it smells. His main complaint was he could smell his body odor a few hours after putting it on. A big no for us.
Yazmin G.
Yazmin G.
El Paso, TX
Smells real good!

This is one of the best fragrant DEODORANT from Old Spice. Fiji & Wolfthorn are others I purchase. HIGHLY recommended.
My brother is used
Roxana F.
Roxana F.
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband buys this deodorant all the time it's his favorite I love it , also it makes him smell great it lasts him all day and is inexpensive
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
One of the best collections of Old Spice. I am a girl and this works wonderful for me. Bearglove is my favorite. I buy for my bf all the time.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
Lebanon, TN
I love this deodorant so much more than I love the female deodorants. It smells a little bit girly but has the protection of men's deodorant.
Kacee B.
Kacee B.
Centerton, AR
I've heard several women talking about this deodorant saying that it works better than most women's deodorant. Any women out that use this and love it?
Renee L.
Renee L.
Westland, Mi
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Jordan  W.
Jordan W.
Sparta, NC
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
Drew B.
Drew B.
Marietta, GA
I have seen this deodorant on television a lot lately but the scent seems like it would be very overpowering. Does anyone know of another Old Spice scent that is similar to this ones scent?
d h.
d h.
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone gotten any chemical burns from this deodorant?