Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove

Var Wccpi = "Prod6210628";

Does it work well on a woman? Is it liquidy?
How does this stand up to the regular pure sport high endurance old spice?
My husband is looking for a new deodorant how long would you say this last for someone who works outdoors?
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Deodorant Bearglove!
Inman, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
One of the best collections of Old Spice. I am a girl and this works wonderful for me. Bearglove is my favorite. I buy for my bf all the time.
Murray, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this deodorant so much more than I love the female deodorants. It smells a little bit girly but has the protection of men's deodorant.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My dad always lovedold spice. I grew up smelling this stuff. I am not a big fan of the smell but I will say it is an inexpensive gift to buy.
Yes I am a female and I use this deodorant. It's the best smelling deodorant that I've ever used. I love it. It doesn't break out my skin.
Bethany , CT
All the men in my house love this Old Spice Wild Collection. They find it smells great, not overwhelmingly manly, but fresh and forestry.
Tomah, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Not a fan of this scent, it was very strange. I also didn’t think it did a good job of keeping body odor away throughout the entire day.
Bryan, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is what my husband uses. It smells fantastic and it doesn't stain the sleeves/pits of his shirts like some other brands have done.
Fort Worth, TX
Smells so good. I love it and my boyfriend loves it as well. I've used it a few times and it works really good and lasts a long time.
Depoe Bay, OR
I LOVE this deodorant. It works well at keeping sweat down and it smells amazing. I use this daily and recommend it for both genders.
Kansas City, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My boyfriend uses this deodorant and I really like it, it smells so good and every time he wears it I just want to be all under him
Ask a question to the Influenster community...