BY OLD SPICE

For the King of the Jungle Invigorating Scent Tear through the jugular of timidness, and roar into the face of adversity. Lionpride Body Wash has an invigorating scent that is sure to capture the attention of unruly crowds, beautiful ladies and nervous zebras. Questions or Comments? see more...

Leah S.
Tulsa, OK
This body wash is my husband's absolute favorite. I really like the smell of it and it does a great job for him, especially since he works outside in the heat!
Ms Josie L.
I love when my boyfriend uses this. And I often sneak it into the shower for myself, when I visit, so I can smell him all day long!
#GlamGloGal
Megan C.
Yes I am a girl but I LOVE this manly scent. And the scent lasts all day. I will continue to buy this for my boyfriend and I!!
Elizabeth A.
Overpowering and dried skin out badly husband broke out in rash. Would. It recommend it to anyone with sensitive skin
Ethan T.
Awesome smell. Really holds well through out the day and cleans well. Lady's seem to dig.