Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Wolfthorn uploaded by Georgina F.

BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature.&Nbsp; That's Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over. In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn&Trade; Is The Presidentlord.&Nbsp; Who Knew The Wild Scent Of Wolfthorn Body Wash Could Help To Battle Stinky Body Problems?&Nbsp; Maybe Aristotle Or Talking Owls Knew, But Definitely Not Regular People Or Dumb Owls. see more...

Megan B.
My boyfriend uses this body wash daily. We originally purchased it because the image on the bottle is very appealing. However, it also smells really good. Not only does it smell good while using it, it also makes your skin smell good once it has been washed off. This shows how long lasting the scent is. He has never complained about it and continues to purchase it when he runs out, which means it is a product that he and I highly recommend.
Leah B.
I saw my 14 year old son smelling this when he was at my local Safeway store with me grocery shopping. I bought it and surprised him with it a few weeks later! He loves the wolves on the front and makes manly grunts whenever he has used it as a joke...I like it because it inspires him to shower and he smells good rather than a stinky teenage boy!
Ivan R.
Brooklyn, NY
Man smell. You walk into a pharmacy, you want to be out ASAP. We are men, why are we here? The only thing we need is body wash. Not to worry! Just grab yourself one of these, and run to the register. It smells roughly like every other old spice out there, so you won't be disappointed.
Amanda H.
Millville, NJ
This is the body wash my boyfriend uses and i really love the smell of it on him. If I ever run out of my body wash, I will use his and it works well. It lathers good which is a big thing I look for in a body wash. The smell also lasts quite a while on your body which I like!
Brian J.
Lake Mary, FL
Old spice is the mans brand! I love old spice products and this is one of my favorite. All of there body washes are phenomenal but I've been really into the wild collection lately. That scents are fantastic and stay on the body for hours. I will always stand behind old spice.
Aaliyah
Rockingham, NC
Again this one was also accidentally used by me , which it was my brother. It does get the job done and the smell stays on you for almost two days, probably even more the whole house smells like it when someone takes a shower with it. But it does keep you clean.
cory c.
Cedar Lake, IN
The wolf thorn body wash is great and leaves me smelling like a dreamsicle. This body wash lathers up well and when used daily keeps me smelling fresh cause lets face it girls don't want smelly guys. Its not too expensive and would definitely recommend.
Noelle H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is actually a product my husband and I share. It smells WONDERFUL and I refuse to use any other body wash now. It reminds me of my husband every time I use it which makes me happy. It leaves your body squeaky clean and the scent lasts forever!
Raechal W.
Toronto, OH
My husband swears by this stuff! It always leaves his skin soft and is actually a very cleansing body was as he has a very dirty job and this stuff always does the trick! Not to mention the amazing smell! Definitely a favorite in this house hold!
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
My brother and father use this body wash and it smells so good, I feel like the scent is kind of unisex, at least the body wash does. I've tried it and it really leaves your skin very soft and the smell doesn't linger too long. Great product!