Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge

For Guys With Swift Minds Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature.&Nbsp; That's Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over. Prepare To Be Kissed On The Beak Of Man Power.&Nbsp; When Your Body Flesh Is Covered In Hawkridge&Trade; Body Wash, There Is Nothing For Ladies To Do But Smell The Tingly Freedom Song Of A Raptor Lullaby And Accept That Science Cannot Explain The Feeling In Their Hearts.&Nbsp;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“We have tried many different men's soap and this one is my husbands favorite if not this sent it still is old Spice in different sents” in reviews
Summerville, SC
Hawkridge smelled terrible to me. It gave me a headache and I threw it away so my son couldn't use it anymore. Many better Old Spice scents out there!
Great scent! My boyfriend has tried a bunch of old spice deodorants but this has been my favorite. It's sweet and musty, perfect for spring/summer.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this all the time it smells so great and I sometimes end up using it because I love the smell just usually the smell last all day
Mooresville, NC
The best scent for a body wash ever! This is and has been my first choice for a body wash for quite sometime now and I totally recommend it!
My son loves it for the aroma and the freshness that feels on the skin. And the aroma lasts for a long time and does not need to use cologne
Temecula, CA
My husband uses this and it smells soooooo yummy on him and doesn't make him break out or get dry patchy spots. Win for me and win for him!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My teenage son loves this wash and the deodorant. It is affordable and smells great and is long lasting which is good for stinky teenagers.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge uploaded by Kaitlyn F.
Definitely a favorite of my boyfriend's. Not only is the scent long lasting and amazing, but it definitely leaves his skin feeling clean.
Crowley, TX
I buy this product for my husband and my boys they smell like a clean men's. My husband don't like to use other products only old spice.
Danville, PA
Wonderful body wash could use a smaller hole so less comes out at once overall really like the product always love the smell of old spice

Looking for your answer?