Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge

For Guys With Swift Minds Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature.&Nbsp; That's Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over. Prepare To Be Kissed On The Beak Of Man Power.&Nbsp; When Your Body Flesh Is Covered In Hawkridge&Trade; Body Wash, There Is Nothing For Ladies To Do But Smell The Tingly Freedom Song Of A Raptor Lullaby And Accept That Science Cannot Explain The Feeling In Their Hearts.&Nbsp;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“We have tried many different men's soap and this one is my husbands favorite if not this sent it still is old Spice in different sents” in reviews
Mount Orab, OH
A great body wash with an amazing scent! highly recommended. also comes in deodorant!
Youngstown, OH
Great smell and lather. Has all you require out of a male body wash. Daily use
Great smell and lather. Has all you require out of a male body wash. Daily use
My husband and son both use this and love it! It smells absolutely amazing !
My husband and son both use this and love it! It smells absolutely amazing !
Paris, TX
Husband uses this, loves it. It smells great and is pretty decently priced.
Husband uses this, loves it. It smells great and is pretty decently priced.
Winter Park, FL
What a wonderful smell and it goes on very easy. A great body wash for men!
What a wonderful smell and it goes on very easy. A great body wash for men!
Brandon, MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My boyfriend uses this and it smells wonderful! It suds up nice, the scent lingers on his body for quite awhile after showering. Best thing is that most of the time you can get it on sale!
Vancouver
I really love old spice products. I use old spice body wash, because I find the smell to be very nice. I also find that It's gentle, and moisturizing. I've been using old spice for some time because I find their products to mostly work better than female products.
Smells absolutely amazing! Your skin will smell amazing as well as your shower room! It is very moisturizing and leaves skin soft and healthy looking. Absolutely in love with Old Spice products. Definitely would recommend it to literally everyone!
As a bird enthusiast, the name really stuck out for me. I did not get to ride or horde or have diamonds suddenly appear in my hand unfortunately. However, when cuddling with my significant other, she expressed an improved level of olfactory satisfaction. What more could I really ask for?
My dad simply loves this body wash! He likes how it leaves just enough of a fresh smell without being overpowering. He always stocks up when he can to be sure he doesn't run out. Although a bit pricey, you can get it for a good deal if you watch the sales,

Looking for your answer?