Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge

For Guys With Swift Minds Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature.&Nbsp; That's Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over. Prepare To Be Kissed On The Beak Of Man Power.&Nbsp; When Your Body Flesh Is Covered In Hawkridge&Trade; Body Wash, There Is Nothing For Ladies To Do But Smell The Tingly Freedom Song Of A Raptor Lullaby And Accept That Science Cannot Explain The Feeling In Their Hearts.&Nbsp;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“We have tried many different men's soap and this one is my husbands favorite if not this sent it still is old Spice in different sents” in reviews
Hickory, NC
I received this a Christmas gift one year, and was expecting not to like it. But thankfully the scent was not too harsh and had a masculine smell. It lasted a very long time and wasn't overpowering after the shower. I would recommend it, as well as offer the other scents to try as well.
Cordova, TN
I love this body wash! My boyfriend uses it and the smell is to die for. And the scent really lasts!! It very reasonably priced especially when compared to the products I use. This is the only body wash he is allowed to use from now on!
This product smells amazing and is awesome to use as body and hair wash. At the end of a long day I find that the scent is still as fresh as when I first showered. I can't keep my husband away from it as well. He loves how he can use soap and smell more manly than some body wash's.
Old Spice Wild Collection Body Wash Hawkridge uploaded by Carmen M.
My husband uses this body wash. When he uses it, 86 makes the whole bathroom smell amazing. He uses it every day and his skin smells so yummy and so soft! We typical get this during our grocery run and the price is right! Well absolutely continue to buy!!!
My husband Uses this body wash. It does not leave the skin feeling dry, itchy, or tight. It has a great smell that is long lasting. The great thing about this wash is the smell. The fragrance is a long lasting smell, but it's not overbearing. I would recommend this product!
Pensacola, FL
I love the scents of all the Old Spice Wild Collection and I will not wait until I run out to try a new scents. They scents are really bold and still on you all day. I always have someone that will compliment that way I smell. This is the only body wash product I will buy.
Lehi, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Out of all the old spice scents this is the one my husband always picks. Smells amazing and helps him feel clean from morning to night. Great value and you can buy the entire line in this scent. Most used male body wash in my house.
Covington, KY
I'm a female, so I don't really think I should be using this product and I would probably have a better review if I were male, but I feel like the only thing that comes out of this is the smell. It's overpriced, leaves my skin dry, and the deodorant is much better.
Hoffman Estates, IL
I honestly use to love old spice! It was such an affordable prudent that's had a really good smell to it! But it's not as strong as axe body wash I stopped using it when I tried axe and fell in love with axe body wash but it's and okay product
This leaves a wonderful scent I love this old spice body wash. I use it every time I shower and the pros are it stays on and I bought it at my local Walmart and I would buy it again just because it is one of my favorites and it smells amazing.

Looking for your answer?