BY OLD SPICE

For Guys With Swift Minds Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature.&Nbsp; That's Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over. Prepare To Be Kissed On The Beak Of Man Power.&Nbsp; When Your Body Flesh Is Covered In Hawkridge&Trade; Body Wash, There Is Nothing For Ladies To Do But Smell The Tingly Freedom Song Of A Raptor Lullaby And Accept That Science Cannot Explain The Feeling In Their Hearts.&Nbsp; see more...

Kaitlyn A.
Virginia Bch, VA
I recently bought this body wash for my boyfriend. I absolutely love the smell. It isn't overwhelming like a lot of men's products. My boyfriends works in a factory and comes home covered in grease. This body wash does a great job of removing the greasy film and smell from him. It doesn't dry his skin out, foams up really well, lasts forever, and is relatively cheap. I'll be switching over and continuing buying this for him. Honestly, on days that I feel super gross, I use his body wash. It works wonders!
Dustin D.
Wilsonville, OR
It's odd, because I used to think of Old Spice as being for old men. But when that awesome commercial ("I'm on a horse!") came out, I decided to try the brand again.

I'm sure glad I did. This body wash doesn't smell like an old man at all. It smells like a clean, freshly-shorn man at a black-tie party, ready to impress the ladies.

It smells like a river in the middle of an evergreen forest in the most beautiful place on earth.

It smells ... manly. I love it.
Bobby F.
Queensbury, NY
This is my all time favorite body wash! It smells amazing and it does its job oh so well! It's my favorite morning routine to shower with Old Spice Wild Collection. I have skin that gets irritated easily so for awhile I was using body wash that smelt horrible and looked like tar, but this works just right for me.
Francisco A.
This is it. Look no more, this body wash its just great, it makes you feel clean, makes you smell great, and goes easy on your skin.

My girlfriend just loves the way it smells I have stopped using cologne because she just love how it smells, and it really makes you feel fresh right out of the shower.
Sabra M.
San Antonio, TX
Bought this on a whim for my husband. It has a fantastic smell that is strong but not overpowering. The scent mellows after a short while into something that's barely there but still pleasant, and lasts a long time at that level. Paired with the matching deodorant, it's all my husband uses anymore.
Caitlyn R.
Ellicott City, MD
I bought this for my boyfriend to use with the matching deodorant and it's great. he smells fresh, not just out of the shower but almost all day. I'm super allergic to a lot of body washes/ colognes and when I hug him after using this it doesn't cause me any problems at all. ita super great!
Laura A.
Saint Louis, MO
I know this is meant for boys but honestly it smells sweet like candy so I use it all the time!!! I buy a big container (the one with the pump) at Walmart and it lasts forever! The lather is thick and foamy and it leaves me feeling and smelling very clean! Bottom line... Not just for dudes
James S.
Hickory, NC
I received this a Christmas gift one year, and was expecting not to like it. But thankfully the scent was not too harsh and had a masculine smell. It lasted a very long time and wasn't overpowering after the shower. I would recommend it, as well as offer the other scents to try as well.
Amy C.
This product smells amazing and is awesome to use as body and hair wash. At the end of a long day I find that the scent is still as fresh as when I first showered. I can't keep my husband away from it as well. He loves how he can use soap and smell more manly than some body wash's.
Maria T.
yes i am a girl , but i love to use men deodorant and body wash. i love that this brand doesn't get bad oder after a while of being threw the day. it doesn't have a strong men smell so its just good for me. i am allergic to other men brand but this works just fine with me ...