BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Does this smell like an old man or what?3 Answers
Dany
This is such a great product! J have been having to use it because others don't work well.. but this one has been amazing!
TaSheka S.
I love the entire fresh collection..... they smell really great on and i love how its inexpensive for the teenagers......
Shauna B.
My boyfriend uses this and it's amazing!!! Best scent ever!!! It smells so good I might just buy it for myself!
Maranda M.
This is over baring even if u all do a light mist. Spells terrible also. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone
Jazmin C.
My husband uses this prodruct, and he smells very good all the time, I love this product, I recommend it.
Jessica W.
McKinleyville, CA
Guys love this stuff!! Highly recommended as a gift for your man, can't go wrong with this
Cassandra P.
Horse Shoe, NC
I love this smell. It is my favorite smell on my honey. Not too strong or over powering.
Jasmine G.
Douglas, GA
I love this smell! I always buy this for my boyfriend. It truly is amazing.
Dezeray D.
got this for my man and he loves it! wears it almost every day! it is really long wearing
Allie M.
Does this smell like an old man or what?