BY OLD SPICE

For Nocturnal Creatures Enticing Wolfthorn&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; In The World Of Good Smellingness, Wolfthorn Is The Presidentlord. see more...

• Does this smell like an old man or what?3 Answers
Terrance W.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is the best part! It lasts all day and is so bold and inviting. Truly a one of a kind scent that everyone will ask what you are wearing. The packaging is also eye catching and super easy to use. A great product for traveling or those on the go moments!
Ysabel H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses this cologne and I love it! The scent lasts all day and it smells amazing. I would use it if I could! He doesn't sweat through his clothes anymore either. T stopped the stains on his work clothes. I highly recommend.
Shane A.
Heislerville, NJ
I absolutely loved it. The scent was great, the only one I like more is Swagger. The only problem was that sometimes I'd have trouble getting the sprayer to work.
Ashley B.
Bountiful, UT
This body spray was awful. I bought it once just to try and I'll never buy it again. The scent was awful. It didn't smell like anything discernible, but it definitely wasn't pleasant. It actually gave me a chemical burn in one spot. Definitely do not suggest.
Alyssa F.
Jonesboro, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I enjoy this scent especially on others! I like the old spice collection because their deodorant works entirely well for men or women and their body spray stays on for hours and I can still smell it in my girl later in in the day.
Sarah W.
Brownfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband buys this all the time, he'd always get his at Walmart, got it at a good price not expensive at all, the smell is so good. I think it smells better then the expensive colognes, definitely would recommend it!
Gabrielle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This has to be one of the best scents Old Spice has. My husband uses it and it lasts and works really well. He can put this on before a workout and still smell great at the end.
Allison S.
Cranston, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way this product smells on men! It makes them smell so wonderful. Guys who wear this are so much for attractive because they smell so good!
Samantha G.
Davenport, WA
Loveeeee this i don't even care that its for guys i use this stuff and the deodorant amazing old spice once again made an amazing smell
Angela P.
Harrisburg, PA
This product smells amazing! It does not have an overpowering scent for a guy to wear and is one of the best old spice body sprays out there!
Allie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this smell like an old man or what?