BY OLD SPICE

For Guys With Swift Minds Enticing Hawkridge&Trade; Scent Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients Leaves You Smelling &Amp; Feeling Great All Over Introducing Wild, A Collection Of Deodorants And Body Washes From Old Spice&Reg; With Scents Inspired By Raw, Manly Ingredients To Capture The Enticing, Instinctual Power Of Nature. That&Rsquo;S Because Wild Has Been Crafted With Natural Ingredients In Mind To Leave You Smelling And Feeling Great All Over.&Nbsp; Prepare To Be Kissed On The Beak Of Man Power. see more...

Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
While looking for a scent for my son I tumbled across this smell...he loves old Spice from the body wash to the deodorant to the body spray
Courtney S.
Huntsville
This smells like a teenage boy that over uses it. Super strong. Deff isnt a man smell
Amanda B.
Henagar, AL
My spouse couldn't find the Axe Phoenix and needed a new fragrance. This stuff is so awesome. It has a clean woodsy leather smell that is so distracting and intoxicating. I hope this doesn't go away any time soon!
Ashley L.
Tupper Lake, NY
I LOVE this scent. My husband usually only uses the men's fragrances from American Eagle,Hollister or the Bath and Body Works men's line. I'm the one responsible for picking his colognes. He has gone through so many of these. He uses them for the gym and after showers at night. Great long wearing product.
Tori F.
Vicksburg, MS
Love this scent on my hubby! It's just the right strength also. Not to strong! Also doesn't cost as much as buying cologne from department stores!
Ashley s.
Akron, OH
I love this scent on my boyfriend. It makes him smell so good and it isn't a very strong scent either.
Sheree H.
Greenbrier, AR
I love all old spice collection. The smell is wonderful, my husband isn't the only one that uses it either.
Alexis L.
Owasso, OK
Great smaell great product great brand not to expensive so over all A++ product