BY OLD SPICE

Find Antiperspirant And Deodorant at Target.com! Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Invisible Solid; Invisible Solid; Bearglove is the fresh, confident scent that demands respect and then eats it. ; For the Commanding Man Gender: Male. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
Usually i find it funny that i like to use new deodorant but I have never had any good luck using women’s and not smell like my sweat was underlying in the scent. THIS works so well for me and I continue to use it and it’s nice too because if my bf needs some he can use mine.
Jessica-lyne B.
This has been the only deodorant I have found that actually works for me. I have tried every brand in the female sections to help with sweat and stench and non have worked as well as this one. And it smells great!
Katie S.
Escondido, CA
As a woman I am always looking for a clear solid deodorant that works well but it seems to be non existent. The only thing you can find in the women's section are "invisible solids" that give you white clumps eventually or the gooey gel kind. I found this one in the men's section and the fragrance is surprisingly refreshing and feminine. I would recommend this to any women looking for a deodorant that is tank top and black shirt approved!
Jessie J.
Avondale, AZ
I am a woman but I love the scent of this so I end up buying it for myself and my hubby to use. I just get the deodorant version because I don't like anti-perspirants. It works well to keep me from stinking as long as I apply it liberally. Overall very satisfied with it.
Kylee M.
This is my far my favorite deodorant. The smell is amazing and I find it works so much better than the women's deodorants I have tried. Keeps me smelling fresh all day long. What I love the most is the Bearglove scent isn't too "manly" smelling. I always buy the twin pack because it's a better deal than buying seperately. 10/10 would definitely recommend!
Natalie W.
Love this collection. I have used the bear glove scent and I also love wolf thorn as well. I have found this works better than the female brands, but it doesn't smell to masculine either.
Chana H.
Mill Creek, PA
I love love love this scent!! I'm allergic to antiperspirant and it's hard to find plain deodorant!! Thank God for old spice. I know I'm crazy, but my husband and I both wear this. Ladies deodorant just doesn't cut it for me.
Kacy C.
Tallahassee , FL
I like mens deodorant much better than womens. This is a go to for me. Lasts forever, smells great, and is easy to get out of my shirts with a makeup wipe.
Cierra A.
Russellville, AR
I love this men's deodorant! I am a woman who is very active but can't ever seem to find a deodorant that last, this product is one of my top favorites!
Ryan H.
Using this makes me sweat for some reason? it may just be me but it seems like i sweat more under my arms when using this...