Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant/Deodorant 1.7 oz. Stick

BY OLD SPICE

Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs? Yes? Then this is the Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant for you. And for a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Bearglove collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Body Wash, Cologne Spray, and Body Spray. see more...

Emmalee S.
I know this is for men, but I love it! The smell is very fruity and feminine and it works so much better than other deodorants targeted towards women. It dries quickly. Not having white marks on my clothes is such a blessing. It keeps the scent for most of the day and does a great job preventing sweat.
Tanner G.
Rochester, NY
This is definitely my favorite deodorant. Being a guy, I like to always smell clean and nice. This is a perfect mix without being too strong. I also love that it is invisible when it goes on because I hate when it leaves a white pasty trail on your underarms
Caleb F.
Chillicothe, OH
Just an ordinary deodorant. Nothing special about this one except that it smells great. Does the job but nothing more. Better products out there.
Nikala H.
San Antonio, TX
I got this for my boyfriend he loved it the smell was so manly. He used it all up and he decided to get it in the regular deodorant.
Jessica F.
Fairfax, VA
This is the only scent my husband will wear. I think it might be because he likes to shout "BEARGLOVE!!" every time he puts it on.
Emily I.
I love the invisible solid bars. They still have the same great smell but they won't show if you touch something with your deo.
Heather B.
Portage, IN
Smell is awesome. My teenage son uses this and it works great for him. He loves all the old spice wild collection.
Lindsey A.
This is my favorite scent. My husband bought it for himself but I loved it so much that I stole it.
lisa z.
I love the smell of this, it doesn't cause any irritations for me and the smell last pretty long.
Peter F.
Lansing, MI
Bearglove has to be winning the Old Spice war. It's the best smelling deodorant on the market.