Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Deodorant

Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs? Yes? Then this is the deodorant for you. And for a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Bearglove collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Body Wash, Cologne Spray, and Body Spray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Deodorant!
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Husband uses this. He said it keeps him fresh all day. It's non irritating, the smell is nice, not overpowering. It doesn't transfer to his clothes or stain.
Kristina Z.
Umatilla, OR
I stopped wearing other deodorants after I found this. It smells very fresh and fruity, it's so amazing it smells so fresh even after wearing it all day and doesn't leave spots on clothing. This deodorant is better then any women's deodorants I've ever used.
Christina T.
Victoria, TX
The only deodorant I will used for my life. Sweat a lot and this products doesn’t let the smell create and instead cover it with the AMAZING smell it is 100% effective and recomendable by me
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Old Spice is the deodorant I swear by! It always protects me from body odor and sweat. The bearglove scent smells especially good. It's a very sweet scent. Old Spice is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Deena M.
Spokane wa
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my fiance absolutely love old spice bearglove. It rolls on smooth and lasts all day. Its not over powering at all.
Savannah T.
Oxnard
This deodorant smells sooooo freaking good ! Y’all definitely need to get this for your man ! It’s amazing , like the smile doesn’t fade away it seems to last forever until you shower , it’s pretty crazy. Literally obsessed with how good it smells. I’m only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only cuz it’s always so hard to find them in stores when I’m from 😤
Keely S.
Lakeside, CA
My boyfriend loves this deodorant. It smells amazing, lasts all day, and is literally sweat proof. Even I like to use it sometimes! Plus it is very inexpensive.
Hayley K.
My husband wears this, and while I can't attest to how well it works it smells so good!! Especially when he works up a sweat!!
Debbie M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love how this smells! It is fresh, fruity, and clean. To me, it leans a bit towards female scents, but it does have a sharpness that reminds you that it is for men! I live in Hawaii, and this keeps me smelling and feeling fresh all day, all year.
Sumi J.
Parkville , MD
I can not wear women's deodorant anymore. None of the brands worked for me. Old spice smells beyond amazing and lasts hours upon hours. It never melts and does not leave residue.

Looking for your answer?