Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Deodorant

Can you imagine a powerful, fearsome grizzly bear who can repair military helicopters and also speak confidently about important world affairs? Yes? Then this is the deodorant for you. And for a scent experience as rich and complex as a gilded Rube Goldberg machine, try the Bearglove collection in its entirety: Invisible Solid Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant, Deodorant, Bar Soap, Body Wash, Cologne Spray, and Body Spray.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Wild Collection Bearglove Deodorant!
Janice L.
Victorville, CA
Husband uses this. He said it keeps him fresh all day. It's non irritating, the smell is nice, not overpowering. It doesn't transfer to his clothes or stain.
Kristina Z.
Umatilla, OR
I stopped wearing other deodorants after I found this. It smells very fresh and fruity, it's so amazing it smells so fresh even after wearing it all day and doesn't leave spots on clothing. This deodorant is better then any women's deodorants I've ever used.
Christina T.
Victoria, TX
The only deodorant I will used for my life. Sweat a lot and this products doesn’t let the smell create and instead cover it with the AMAZING smell it is 100% effective and recomendable by me
Jacoy G.
Las Vegas, NV
Old Spice is the deodorant I swear by! It always protects me from body odor and sweat. The bearglove scent smells especially good. It's a very sweet scent. Old Spice is a bit pricey, but I think it's worth it.
Cassandra B.
Kenosha, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I sweat more than most people and this is an amazing product to eliminate odors and make me feel confident and beautiful! It’s my favorite smell of any deodorant or antiperspirant; It’s strong, not too masculine (so I don’t feel unladylike while wearing it), and it lasts a REALLY long time! Longer than any other deodorant I’ve used! The only reason it isn’t my go to product is because #1 It’s increasingly difficult to find in stores and #2 It’s always more expensive that the old spice pure sport deodorant and I usually can’t afford the extra jump for a product that is already more expensive that I would like. Regardless, I highly recommend this product for women with sweat problems.
Tori S.
Dayton tn
This is an alright product. I use it because I sweat a little more than most and it has a strong smell. It doesn't last very long but it smells really good. It usually lasts through an 8 hour work shift for me and by then I'm going home to shower so it's good enough for me.
Deena M.
Spokane wa
Purchased at: Walmart
Me and my fiance absolutely love old spice bearglove. It rolls on smooth and lasts all day. Its not over powering at all.
Riah W.
2,032 reviews
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
This is another big nope for me. My brother loves all of these products,
but I cannot stomach the smell of them. I end up gagging every time he
passes me and I have been known to 'accidentally' drop his deodorant so
he has to result to throwing them away. Wouldn't recommend.
Savannah T.
Oxnard
This deodorant smells sooooo freaking good ! Y’all definitely need to get this for your man ! It’s amazing , like the smile doesn’t fade away it seems to last forever until you shower , it’s pretty crazy. Literally obsessed with how good it smells. I’m only giving it 4 stars instead of 5 only cuz it’s always so hard to find them in stores when I’m from 😤
Keely S.
Lakeside, CA
My boyfriend loves this deodorant. It smells amazing, lasts all day, and is literally sweat proof. Even I like to use it sometimes! Plus it is very inexpensive.

Looking for your answer?