BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Unruly Texturing Paste has medium hold and a textured finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.

• Is paste for great hold for your hair and does it give a ...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
james h.
Wht Sphr Spgs, WV
smells amazing, great hold. its a must have now! after using this product i don’t buy the expensive ones anymore, the price at our local walmart is like $4 so its budget friendly for my hubby and i. we would definitely recommend this to all dudes with short-medium hair!.
Jace
Old spice unruly Extreme Pace will make you feel so good. If you want to smell good and look good and feel good you should buy old spice unruly. My hair used to stay down all the time but then when I put the stuff in my hair it stay up this crap is amazing. I love it
Elizabeth S.
Astoria, NY
My bf got jealous when he saw my box showed up so that prompted him to sign up for influenster too. Low and behold he received this texturing paste and doesn't have long enough hair to style with it, me on the other hand do, and figured I'd give it a try. I have naturally wavy, unruly hair so I'm always looking for something to maintain my mane. The photo is a candid, but you can see that I was about to run my fingers through my hair, this didn't make it crunchy like some gels or hair sprays do and it didn't feel heavy. I will definitely keep using this for my beachy wave look hair days :)
Brad C.
Vici, OK
I love this stuff. I wash my hair and condition it. Then towel dry where it still has just a little moisture to it. Then I come it back and then shake it out. I the apply two fingertips worth of unruly to my hair. I rub in onto my hands, then work it in from back to front, then I do it again from front to back. Make sure you aren't too liberal with it. A little goes a long way. I've actually used too much and it got so thick, I had to rehash my hair. So make sure you go easy at first. Then I basically run my fingers through my hair to the desired style. And it pretty much hold that position. It's really good stuff. I recommend it to those with both short cuts and longer styled cuts. It's a great product.
Enrique P.
Dover, NJ
For me it has always been the battle between hair styling products and my hair just being "unstylable". I Kept looking and looking for products that would make hair stay in place and fixable at anytime without worrying of the product hardening. Well Someone must have heard my prayers because THIS product is AMAZING. This product never caused those annoying white flakes that you get with gel. An it didn't clump my hair in crazy ways. Even better I can fix it at anytime due to the product never hardening! It leaves your hair with an amazing feeling with no stickiness. No one at my school knows what I use and they keep beggingg me to tell them my secret. Well, this product is my secret to keeping my hair looking natural! 100% Recommend to anyone.
Matthew J.
Cheyenne, WY
Old Spice unruly hair past is fantastic! The first thing I noticed was the fancy packaging . As I get older I am more and more interested in the types of products my father and grandfather used to wear. This is a modern day take it n one of those products.
The second thing I noticed is how great the product smells! It smells masculine but it doesn't choke you out. This is not a constant with Old Spice products so I was happy to discover the pleasant and not overwhelming scent.
Finally, the unruly paste has a very strong hold that lasted about five hours for me. Today was a windy day so the Unruly past was really put to the test. I love this product and would buy it again!
Nick P.
I got to try this in the Old Spice VoxBox. The first thing I noticed about this product, is how similar the texture was to the Old Spice Spiffy pomade, which I really liked. Very lightweight, creamy, and not at all sticky or waxy. The product claims to have a medium hold and a textured finish. I used this for a more messy look. It tamed down flyways, and what I liked most is that it gave my hair a really great glowy, clean look. Not shiny or sticky, but a very healthy glow. I have to use this product in more ways to know how it works with different styles, however I would recommend this as a good styling product for a nice shine. The quality is great for the drugstore.
Leslie S.
My husband uses this every day in his hair. I love the fresh masculine scent. His hair stays styles all day. Great price point, and lots of different styles to pick from.
Brian F.
Memphis, TN
Rockin a longer cut on top with a taper on the sides, but definitely need product to keep the look. This unruly paste smells awesome, fresh and light not overbearing at all. Just a dab and run it through my damp hair and boom, done. Its just that simple. The hold lasts all day, but hair moves naturally, isn't plastered down. I can easily run my fingers through my hair and it feels like nothing is there. Hair stays where its supposed to be. Easy to get the perfect unruly messy but under control look. Leaves my hair with a matte type finish, not super shiny. would definitely recommend this product. Got the product for free, but this opinion is my own.
Digue G.
The Unruly Paste is an amazing contribution to my hair. The product does exactly what it says. It left my hair in the medium hold that I needed it to be on every occasion. The smell of the product was terrific and even my friends and family noticed that my hair had a good mature smell to it. I recommend this product if you want your hair to smell good and keep its form. I did receive this product for free ,but I truly enjoy using this product and will begin to buy it more often.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Is paste for great hold for your hair and does it give a natural look?