Old Spice Unruly Texturing Paste

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Unruly Texturing Paste has medium hold and a textured finish, for hair that just wants to mess around. Natural, casual and relaxed like you just got out of bed all day long.

How would you describe its scent? I can’t find a description of it anywhere
Is paste for great hold for your hair and does it give a natural look?
Start your review of Old Spice Unruly Texturing Paste!
sean H.
Archie, MO
Thank you influencer for the free test product. This is my favorite one that I received. The smell of the product is awesome and it last in my hair all day long. I am on my feet all day long inside and out and when I get home it still looks the same as when I first walked out the door!!!
Sasha D.
Flushing, NY
It's so awesome!! Love it. It works perfectly for my hair and I recommended others to use and give it a try.
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN
I like the product, has a great scent.Has a pretty good hold for styling hair. Only down side is you have to wash your hair out a couple times to get the product out.
Wil K.
Helena, MT
This paste does a good job holding hair in place without leaving it hard as a rock. It also gives hair a glossy finish, but not so much that it appears wet and like you've just jumped out of the shower. The scent is also really great! It's very light, perhaps slightly citrus-y, and I don't think anyone would find it offensive.
Parker  L.
Southaven, MS
Love this product. Great for when hair just isn't co operating without looking glued down
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Similar to the spiffy version, this product smells and holds great. I prefer this one a little more over the Spiffy Sculpting pomade as i personally liked the hold a little better.
Michaelangelo M.
My boyfriend and I both tested each sample. For me, using the unruly paste has been phenomenal! I've received multiple compliments on my hair and it held all day. For him, he wasn't a big fan of the shine it gave his hair. I'm curious to try more of these hair products! Thanks, Old Spice and Influenster!
Jena L.
Syracuse, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Works well! Great formula, doesnt leave me feeling pasty or heavy. Womderful for texture and fly aways, does have that classic manly man smell but not in the same way that Axe does. Its not overwhelming. Good price.
Jace
Old spice unruly Extreme Pace will make you feel so good. If you want to smell good and look good and feel good you should buy old spice unruly. My hair used to stay down all the time but then when I put the stuff in my hair it stay up this crap is amazing. I love it
William C.
Saint Peters, MO
I thought it was a good light product. The rain kind of ruined my hair several times unlike the other product which seemed to work better. The product lasted about 5 hours or so, then it would fail to keep a hold. It smelled good, I thought that the price is a good price for what it is. I do think that it's better than several of its competitors. I think its worth your time.