Personal CareDeodorant & AntiperspirantOld Spice
Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray

Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray!
Tahasin I.
Brooklyn, NY
Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray uploaded by Tahasin I.
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorites. Smells great and does not leave any white marks if it gets on clothing. It dries fast and lasts long. #oldspice #men #spray
Janett G.
Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray uploaded by Janett G.
I always try to keep this where my husband can easily reach for it. I really enjoy how it smells I like that it works great as a deodorant and a body spray the smell is not too strong but it lasts.
Rukhsana K.
Bellerose, NY
Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray uploaded by Rukhsana K.
smells nice and manly - i am more into expensive calogne kind of smells but this is nice when im jogging. Old Spice Ultimate Captain Sweat Defense Dry Spray - does not stop from sweating.
Vel T.
San Angelo, TX
Old Spice pure sport invisible spray is a great deodorant for men. It doesn't leave any white marks on clothes and keeps you dry for hours.
Jennie S.
Troutville, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband swears by this. He likes the smell and defense. He is not a sweaty guy but does work hard and it keeps him dry
Beatriz U.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Purchased at: Target
It’s the traditional smell of old spice that I purchase this product for my bf, he truly loves it and most important last all day while he is at work. Does not leave any marks on the shirt.
Khristy N.
Columbus, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Really enjoy this deodorant, it doesn’t make you choke like other spray deodorants. It smells good even when you sweat. If there is any way to improve this product it would be to make it last a little longer for the people that sweat a lot.
Tali I.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
definitely good for a deodorant. love the smell and ease of application, and that it doesn’t leave those white dots behind. however as an antiperspirant i have not found that this works so well for me.
Ashley A.
I love the smell of it on my fiance. It's not too overpowering and it last a really long time I really recommend it!
Jessie M.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
My husband luvs this product, it does have a nice smell but if you have issues with aerosol sprays don't stand near your man as he is using it...my husband will go into our bedroom to use his lol...as I can't handle the spray I start to choke lol

Looking for your answer?