Hair CareHair ProductsShampooOld Spice
Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo

Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo

The frozen wasteland is a merciless place, but at least you can treat your hair with the attention it deserves. Old Spice Tundra with Mint Shampoo for men will gently cleanse your hair and scalp, and you’ll be left with a pleasant sensation so fresh you’ll want to travel great distances to share it with your friends. And with a manly, minty scent, you’ll be smelling as good as anyone who ever dared to snowshoe across the tundra. Hint: the cooling tingle means it’s working. Be very impressed.

Men’s shampoo with legendary freshness from start to finish.

Cleansing shampoo for the modern man.

Leaves hair with a fresh, manly scent.

Cools the scalp with a tingly, minty feeling.

For your hair, not your pits.

Ingredients

Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo, 12 fl oz

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Cocamide MEA, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Menthol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

DooEs this actually cool?
Start your review of Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo!
Dhruv C.
Stroudsburg, PA
Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo uploaded by Dhruv C.
It smells so good and have a refreshing feel when you use it. It really is a good product and I would highly recommend it the proportions are also excellent and is one of the better option out of the competition. I am highly satisfied with this product.
Nico R.
Weston
Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo uploaded by Nico R.
If you’ve ever used old spice then you know you won’t be let down! It smells great and feels great. Plenty of people think I’ve put on cologne when i haven’t ! Just this fantastic smelling shampoo. Old spice you’ve done it again.
Andres' S.
Quincy, MA
I’ve been trying this shampoo for the last three days and I absolutely like it. I have dry scalp and seborreic dermatitis so the mint component on it is amazing because refreshes your head and you feel how clean it is after the shower. Absolutely recommended
Freddy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Smells pretty good. Works and lasts a good amount of time. But there are better smells by old spice that I rather use.
Mikey B.
Woburn, MA
Old Spice Tundra with Mint Scalp Cooling Men’s Shampoo uploaded by Mikey B.
I have always loved Old Spice products...and this one is no different! I love the scent, and the cooling sensation. Definitely worth a try!
Michael B.
Live Oak, CA
At first I was hesitant but I gave it a try and appreciate the product! I thought, old spice? Great I’m going to smell like my grandpa and won’t be able to go out in public unless I wanted to turn heads lol... I was pleasantly surprised! The scent was very light, clean, Uber fresh. It lathers extremely well. My second concern was the minty burn because a lot of other products that contain mint make you feel like your scalp is on fiiiirrreeee!! Then let a breeze flow through and you’re dead. But this!!?? This was nice, very cooling. It didn’t burn but soothed the scalp very nice. The only thing I didn’t care for was that I do have colored hair and it did fade my tone a bit but this product isn’t meant for color treated hair. All in all, I enjoyed the product!
Joe L.
Mission, TX
Give me anything with mint and I’m already hallucinating! The cooling factor is just perfect. A problem that I have is itchy scalp. The more I stress or sweat the more my head itches. One of the cool things about this shampoo, usually any product with a cooling agent leaves my skin a bit dry. This one moisturizes and keeps you feeling fresh. It would be amazing if Old spice would make a body lotion with this formula!
Patrick S.
Salem, AL
Loved how tingling it made my scalp feel every time I took a shower. It was rejuvenated I felt like I went to one of those fancy salons were they put cooling stuff on your hair right before a haircut. Loved it.
Brian M.
Palm Desert, CA
This shampoo feels great. I line the scent and the mint makes it feel cool and refreshing. Overall a great shampoo for a guy. I would definitely recommend this shampoo to someone look for a clean fresh scent.
Joshua G.
Dorchester, MA
I thought this product was amazing compared to similar products. The later was so nice and very foamy. I loved how it tingles and I believe it is best for dry scalp. I was very satisfied about this product and would buy this product.