Old Spice Timber with Mint 2-in-1 Shampoo and Conditioner, 12 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Antonio Jose Alberto R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

You might want to yell Timberfor there will be ladies falling for you everywhere when you enter the powerful world of Old Spice Timber with Mint 2 in 1 Shampoo and Conditioner. Fortified with the sheer power of a mighty redwood in the depths of the... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan S.
My husband used this one and it smelled so good and made his hair so soft. I like the 2-in-1 format because it's hard to get men to condition
Rebekah G.
Mount Holly, NC
My boyfriend uses this stuff and he smells fresh all day long. If he uses a different brand you can smell the ordor on his body but not with Old Spice!!!
Antonio Jose Alberto R.
Hidalgo, TX
I got this product from Influenster and I was really excited because i been using old spice products for more that ten years and I really love this one too, it smell great and it leaves my hair clean!!!! I highly recommend this one!!!
Chelsea M.
Dundee, IL
This is a great buy. The smell is very outdoorsy. It last 24 hours. I think that it's a good buy because it's a 2 in 1. It lathers up really nicely on the scalp and on the body as well. I was very satisfied with my purchase.