Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantOld Spice
Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, With Mint, 73 g

Old Spice Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, With Mint, 73 g

The Old Spice Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant with mint has a smell that armpits can carve initials into and chop down for shelter.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Old Spice Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, With Mint, 73 g!
How would you rate this product?
stacy M.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love how great this product smells. The deodorant is long lasting and works great. Definitely buying again.
Evangelia E.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Target
I love Old Spice deodorants. They work the best for me and have a lot of great scents. However, I don’t like the antiperspirant as much as the deodorant. The antiperspirant is white, so it can leave marks on your clothes, and is much harder to wash off in the shower. The deodorant is a clear gel, doesn’t flake off or leave residue, and I definitely prefer that kind although this isn’t bad. Timber is a nice woody scent with a hint of sweetness to it.
Morgan W.
Bradford, NH
Old Spice Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, With Mint, 73 g uploaded by Morgan W.
This is my second favorite scent from this line. The best one is bearglove, in my opinion! I’ve always used men’s deodorant because I like the scents better. This one keeps me pretty fresh
Kim M.
Las Vegas, NV
Old Spice is my favorite deodorant. It works so much better than women's deodorant at combating odor and moisture. It keeps me feeling fresh all day, plus the smell is amazing. It's not too masculine and not sickening sweet like most women's.
Brooklee E.
Old Spice Timber Anti-Perspirant and Deodorant, With Mint, 73 g uploaded by Brooklee E.
Purchased at: Target
This is a wonderful scent and personally my favorite from Old Spice. It’s a nice musky woody scent and costs the same as any typical deodorant. I also like their “Wilderness” scent, it’s a nice lavender feminine aroma.
Megan W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Smells really good without being overpowering. As long as I use my prescription strength anti-perspirant the night before, this does a good job at keeping the sweat at bay.
Ali N.
Minnetonka
I’m a woman and I use this stuff! I love that old spice has a solid gel option because you don’t have to deal with white marks and white build up on your underarms. It is clean and smells fresh and minty and I love it! Definitely will repurchase. This whole line in great!
Lacey C.
Wichita, KS
This smells ok, I prefer figi to timber. My husband uses this, it helps with the stank obviously but I think it helps with the sweating a little too. I bought this with my own money, not the most expensive but not the cheapest. I recommend old spice deodorants.
Crystal K.
Adairville, KY
I am a female and I would recommend this product to anyone. I love the smell. It can work for the masculine side as well as a feminine side. I am a nurse so I need a deodorant that can stick with me and keep up. This deodorant went above and beyond. After coming home after a 13 hour shift I could still smell it and not sweat or body odor
Ginessa B.
Pikeville, TN
I have been using Old Spice deodorant (the lavender scent) for at least a year and it is my all time favorite deodorant. It keeps me from sweating as much and it smells amazing!

Looking for your answer?