Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Old Spice® Sweat Defense Extra Strong Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Giving sweat a beat down.
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant.

how does this work does it help with excessive sweating ?
Which fragrance from old spice is the best?
Start your review of Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Carlisle
I am a woman but I use this deodorant because women's just doesn't work for me! The smell is pleasant but not too many and it keeps my pits super dry!
Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Lacey L.
Looking at the reviews it looks like this works for many people but it has no effect on my fiancé he still sweats through it no smell but swat stains.
This is an okay deodorant for a girl, but it does last for a long time. I've been using it for about 8 years now. So I highly recommend it
My husband works 10+ hours per day and it keeps him smelling clean. I've purchased other brands, but he always goes back to this!
Westfield, IN
Purchased at: Target
My go-to deodorant. Smells very fresh and masculine, but isn't overpowering. Good price point as well. Buy in 2-packs!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Old e spice smells really goo a also protect you from odors effectively,. I by regularly for my Significant other.
Smells great and isn't strong. My husband loves this deodorant. Walmart always has amazing deals with this brand.
Becker, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff smells so good on my guy and it's so affordable! He says it goes on nice and there is no irritation.
Laredo, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My boyfriend only uses Old Spice and I couldn't agree more. This one smells great and lasts a pretty long time.
Omaha, NE
My husband loves this product. It works very well for him so it's what he always uses. I highly recommend it.