BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Sweat Defense Extra Strong Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Giving sweat a beat down.
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
As a woman i just want to say these women brand deodorants need to get it together ! As much as I love smelling like roses and vanilla I need a deodorant that will do its job. SOOO I tend to use mens deodorant instead. It does its job and I LOVE the smell lol . and the face of everyone around you when you sweat and end up smelling like a long bearded mountain man.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
My boyfriend wears this and sometimes I use it and it is a great deodorant regardless of your sex! Its a great scent and a great antiperspirant. its very smooth and not sticky. It glides on smooth and lasts through out my day. overall a great product
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Must have! Works amazing and smells great. Works better then any "ladies" deodorant I have tried. I always take this from my husband we had to start buying the two packs
Kayla G.
This is an okay deodorant for a girl, but it does last for a long time. I've been using it for about 8 years now. So I highly recommend it
Kelly F.
This is the only deodorant I currently use! It actually is a great anti perspiring agent.
Danica S.
My husband loves this deodorant and this brand. It smells really great it's not overpowering or has a musky smell. It's easy to use and no issues with leaving white marks on his under arm. Great product
Kerin G.
This is my boyfriend's favourite deodorant. He sweats a lot because he has a really fast metabolism but he says this anti-perspirant has helped him tremendously in that department. Even though it helps him with the sweating, the fresh smell does'nt last as long as i would hope (and prefer!) ). But give it a try and see if this works best for you if you have over productive sweat glands like my bf! Lol!
Mary R.
I'm not a big fan of this. I don't feel like it dramatically helps my sweating, plus something about the scent smells gross to me. Almost like sweat itself! Not sure this was worth it.
zane h.
Upper Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband bought it for me.I usually don't use this deodorant but when I use it works good like I don't sweat.It was from RiteAid.I like it but not that much.But for the prize it's ok you can buy & try it .
Veronica V.
Chelmsford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
This is my boyfriend's favorite deodorant and mine too! It's not a little like Irish springs but definitely super clean and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone works great and smells great. Even I use it sometimes when I run out of my deodorant lol.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
how does this work does it help with excessive sweating ?
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Which fragrance from old spice is the best?