Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant

Old Spice® Sweat Defense Extra Strong Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Giving sweat a beat down.
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant.

how does this work does it help with excessive sweating ?
Which fragrance from old spice is the best?
Start your review of Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this for my husband scared that he would break out since he breaks out to every deodorant. He didn't! Great product. It smells really nice too, definitely smells fresh like it says. He loves it and has purchased it several times since I found the first one.
Apopka, FL
I purchased this product for my boyfriend and began to use it myself. i find that it works much better than female oriented brands and i love the smell. i now use it daily and the price is worth the product. i definitely recommend giving it a try if you are a girl
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of this. I don't feel like it dramatically helps my sweating, plus something about the scent smells gross to me. Almost like sweat itself! Not sure this was worth it.
Upper Darby, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by zane H.
My husband bought it for me.I usually don't use this deodorant but when I use it works good like I don't sweat.It was from RiteAid.I like it but not that much.But for the prize it's ok you can buy & try it .
N Chelmsford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my boyfriend's favorite deodorant and mine too! It's not a little like Irish springs but definitely super clean and fresh. I would recommend this to anyone works great and smells great. Even I use it sometimes when I run out of my deodorant lol.
Stroudsburg, PA
This product smells nice and works well but dried out the skin of my underarms. I felt very irritated and was constantly itching. I like men's deodorant because it is usually better and more durable but I didn't like the discomfort
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Old Spice Sweat Defense Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Shannon S.
Must have! Works amazing and smells great. Works better then any "ladies" deodorant I have tried. I always take this from my husband we had to start buying the two packs
San Antonio, TX
This is my husband holy grail deodorant. He has probably bought at least 100 of these since I have met him. He loves it because it is gentle on the skin and it gets the job done. He will continue to repurchase!
I’ve been using this deodorant for my whole life I love the fresh high endurance mail anti-perspirant deodorant and it works really well when you sweat it’s gentle not harsh yes I would recommend it
Santa Fe, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My boyfriend uses Old Spice all the time! Great line of products! The anti-persprents and deodorant combo is wonderful for long lasting power through the sweat of the day!