BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Sweat Defense Extra Strong Fresh Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.
Giving sweat a beat down.
Aluminum Zirconium Trichlorohydrex Gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

Danica S.
My husband loves this deodorant and this brand. It smells really great it's not overpowering or has a musky smell. It's easy to use and no issues with leaving white marks on his under arm. Great product
Josh 🇵.
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3 oz more...
Good deodorant for before the gym. It has a fresh scent and lasts a long time. I use this deodorant and also the Old Spice Fresh Collection Fiji Scent Men's Deodorant. They’re both great and perform well. Old Spice is my favorite brand to buy deodorants from.
Emilee H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3 oz more...
I bought this for my husband scared that he would break out since he breaks out to every deodorant. He didn't! Great product. It smells really nice too, definitely smells fresh like it says. He loves it and has purchased it several times since I found the first one.
Martha B.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant 3 oz more...
This is my husband holy grail deodorant. He has probably bought at least 100 of these since I have met him. He loves it because it is gentle on the skin and it gets the job done. He will continue to repurchase!
Kerin G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my boyfriend's favourite deodorant. He sweats a lot because he has a really fast metabolism but he says this anti-perspirant has helped him tremendously in that department. Even though it helps him with the sweating, the fresh smell does'nt last as long as i would hope (and prefer!) ). But give it a try and see if this works best for you if you have over productive sweat glands like my bf! Lol!
Cassie W.
This is my favorite of all the deodorant/antiperspirants my husband has ever used. I don't like the smell of most men's deodorant, but this one smells great! It smells fresh and clean with zero musk. My husband loves it too! He always gets 2 or 3 at a time because it's his favorite.
Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
As a woman i just want to say these women brand deodorants need to get it together ! As much as I love smelling like roses and vanilla I need a deodorant that will do its job. SOOO I tend to use mens deodorant instead. It does its job and I LOVE the smell lol . and the face of everyone around you when you sweat and end up smelling like a long bearded mountain man.
Megan A.
Altoona, WI
My boyfriend wears this and sometimes I use it and it is a great deodorant regardless of your sex! Its a great scent and a great antiperspirant. its very smooth and not sticky. It glides on smooth and lasts through out my day. overall a great product
Amber H.
Apopka, FL
I purchased this product for my boyfriend and began to use it myself. i find that it works much better than female oriented brands and i love the smell. i now use it daily and the price is worth the product. i definitely recommend giving it a try if you are a girl
Mary R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm not a big fan of this. I don't feel like it dramatically helps my sweating, plus something about the scent smells gross to me. Almost like sweat itself! Not sure this was worth it.
Elizabeth B.
buffalo, NY
how does this work does it help with excessive sweating ?
Kay O.
Boston, MA
Which fragrance from old spice is the best?