Old Spice Sweat Defense Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Swagger uploaded by KIMBERLY H.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Sweat Defense Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant.

All that and a bar of soap.

Swagger now in bar soap!

Extra strong.

Giving sweat a beat down.

Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex gly. see more...

Haley G.
Sebastian, FL
My boyfriend doesn't really like his as it doesn't do as well of a job as other products and he has to reapply through out the day
Lila C.
Celina
This is the ONLY thing that keeps my husband from smelling like complete Nasty. He goes through so much of this it is unreal.
KIMBERLY H.
Sumter, SC
Although it is probably mostly used by men I love it. It works extremely well for when I'm going out into a situation that I know will cause me to sweat a lot. I don't find the smell to be too manly, I'd recommend more women try it.
Brandy S.
New Bedford, MA
My husband buys and wears this deodorant, and both he and I really like the smell of it. It is a nice, masculine, almost cologne-like smell. It is also the only deodorant that keeps him dry and fresh after a long hard day's work and gym time. With many other deodorants he's tried, he would have to reapply the deodorant at lunch time, but this one holds up all day.
Michelle L.
I've always been on the sweatier side, and have tried every deodorant on the market. From clinical sweat defense to homeopathic options, I still sweat through everything until I decided to try a mens deodorant. This is THE BEST. It keeps my fresh and dry all day long, no matter how active I am. I never thought I'd be able to wear anything but black until I tried this! The smell is great, and they make an unscented version too if you're not into a little dude smell.
Felicia T.
Austin, TX
I buy this for my husband every time. we have tried a lot of them but keep.coming back to this one. I love the smell not sweet not to musky. it keeps him from sweating as he works out in the Texas heat. We won't be switching anytime soon
Chantal H.
I bought this for my boyfriend, and he loved it. It smelled awesome and didn't leave any white steaks on his clothes. Very affordable at Walmart. Would definitely repurchase this. Highly recommended
Caroline S.
Mechanicsburg, PA
My fiancee uses this exclusively! He has sensitive skin and this is the widely available product that works for him. The scents are clean and not overpowering and it never needs to be reapplied.
Krista F.
Lynchburg, VA
I like men's deodorant a lot better than woman's. I've been using this for a few years and I love it.
Gregory G.
Ellicott City, MD
By far my absolute most favorite deodorant. I've got the shampoo and body wash as Well. It's a total ten!!