Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Travel Package - Deodorant 2 pk + Shampoo Conditioner 2 pk + Body Wash 2 Pk Travel Size

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Swagger Red Zone Collection Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant. Aluminum zirconium trichlorohydrex Gly anti-perspirant/deodorant. + Old Spice Hair Care in Swagger 2 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner + Body Wash 8 Hour Scent Technology, Travel Size see more...

Buy on Amazon
STRICTLY C.
Atlanta, GA
This stuff smells soo good! I always buy this product for my boyfriend and smells so good. I need to stock up on more now! I would definitely recommend to anyone who’s doesn’t like too much of a strong smell.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I LOVE THE WAY THIS OLD SPICE SMELL ON MY BOYFRIEND HE LOVE HE SAID HE FEEL SO CLEAN AFTER HIS SHOWER AND HE ONLY HAS TO USE A SMALL AMOUNT AND WE DON'T HAVE TO PAID A LOT OF MONEY AND HE LOVES ALL THE PRODUCTS WOW
Brittany W.
ANACORTES, WA
I buy this for my boyfriend for all our trips. You don't need to use a lot and the scent lasts for hours. It isn't overbearing, but definitely is a noticeable scent. I love it, personally, and its an excellent price. We get ours at Wal*Mart usually.
Jennifer D.
New boston , MI
Old spice is something I will always live. My boyfriend wears the Fiji line of old spice and the smell is incredible and refreshing
Jessica N.
I buy this set for my husband and it is great smelling. Love how long I lasts and it stays on. My husband's every day product