Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash: Eight-hour scent technology Hydrating formula leaves your skin feeling smooth, not tight or dry

What is there to not love about this product?
Start your review of Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I purchase a lot of products for men with 4 guys in the house. My 3 sons prefer the old Spice products. They all smell great, especially the swagger line, keeping them fresh and clean which is a lot better than when they smell like B.O. and dirty socks! This is Mom approved! The matching deodorant is great, too and these products are often on sale. in reviews
Ashley R.
The old spice swagger smell so good on men. My body friend uses it all the time I think he is addicted.
Alex J.
Glendale, AZ
The boyfriend loves this body wash. It dries him out a little bit but we both love the long lasting small of it.
Ruriko M.
My husband likes old spice body washes, He likes Swagger red zone body wash and Fiji body wash. Both of them are smells so good.
member-cb3ef6ab0
Smells AMAZING and last all day! My boyfriend can come home after a long day at work and still smell amazing every single day.
Brittany K.
Columbia Fls, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my husband loves this stuff. he wont let me buy him any brand other than this. the body wash he says smells great. and if he forgets to wear deoderent or starts to smell at work he doesn't anymore. since he started using this. we will be continue to purchase this product.
Kelly M.
My husband first got this body was as a gift as did my young son. After trying it out the both of them will not use anything else. They like how the clean smell stays with them for long periods of time. A small amount goes a really long way and a bottle lasts them forever. We purchase this at least once a month!
Katona G.
leander, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My husband buys this body wash. I absolutely love it. It smells wonderful. The scent isn't so strong you can't stand it.
Kacee F.
Craigsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Old Spice swagger is a great price and an amazing scent normally you can find it in bundles which are usually the best way to go
melissa L.
Omg the scent that comes out of the bathroom after my hubby showers is awesome.. We both love the way it smells. Long lasting and never has let us down yet..Lol. Highly recommend that you go buy it.
Sarah H.
Worcester, MA
Despite the ridiculous name of this body, I really enjoy this scent ! It's a nice fresh scent that both me and my boyfriend agree upon. It's very long lasting and withstands his sweating. Conveniently available in most locations and affordable pricing !