Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash: Eight-hour scent technology Hydrating formula leaves your skin feeling smooth, not tight or dry see more...

• What is there to not love about this product?4 Answers
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I got this body wash for my boyfriend at CVS so he wouldn't get himself a cheap dollar store soap again SMH. And I am so happy I did. this soap smells awesome. every time he washes with this I want to literally sit next to him and breathe him in. It's a super masculine fragrance and I live it. It's a great value you get a huge bottle for a great price and if you go to CVS and use extra bucks you can get it at a steal. I definitely recommend this for all your men!
Glenn M.
This is the best body wash I've used so far in my life. I can honestly go without putting cologne on and still get compliments at work! Living in the south and having to travel between buildings in the summer can be a killer, but the scent lasts. No break outs, and despite the fact that it's just a wash (no exfoliating products in it, sadly) I still come out with soft, healthy feeling skin!
TC R.
Tulsa, OK
Old Spice and I go way back. For almost 8 years Old Spice has been the only shower gel to grace the shelves of my shower. The scent is manly enough to please the grizzliest among us and you can actually feel the gel wash away a days' worth of work.
If you haven’t tried Old Spice Swagger already, what the heck are you waiting for? Be a man and grab a luffa.
Nicole B.
I buy this for my husband and my Teenage son. I love the Swagger scent, I can still smell it on my husband when we snuggle up at bedtime. I also love using it as a manly way for my 2yr o;d grandson to take bubble baths.I buy this product at Walmart with the rest of my shopping list. The double pack is SUPER convenient, since I have 2 full bathrooms.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
I purchase a lot of products for men with 4 guys in the house. My 3 sons prefer the old Spice products. They all smell great, especially the swagger line, keeping them fresh and clean which is a lot better than when they smell like B.O. and dirty socks! This is Mom approved! The matching deodorant is great, too and these products are often on sale.
April W.
My husband works construction. He gets VERY dirty. I love the smell of Old spice. Especially the new scents they have out. I think this is WAY better than Axe or any other kind of smell for men out there. My husband is faithful to this brand and always smells like a man the fresh green grass and woods. Thats how I like my man to smell.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
This body wash smells amazing on my man!! I love it when he uses this because I can smell him the minute he comes out the shower. I love the smell of this body wash. It's like a man using cologne. I buy it for him since he tends to go back to dove body wash sometimes but this is definitely my favorite on him.
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I don't use female body wash, because I feel like it doesn't work well on my body. The smell isn't long lasting and it doesn't feel good on my body, so I use men's and the one I usually use is Old Spice. Swagger is my favorite body wash from Old Spice. Smells so good, the scent is long lasting.
Michael L.
Strongsville, OH
This body wash smells great and is easy to use. I switched to a different body wash once and my girlfriend was so upset that I didn't smell like I used to. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for something that makes you feel and smell clean. Ladies love it!
Heather W.
Bentonville, AR
This is my husbands favorite body wash. he loves the scent and mmmm so do i. he smells so hot. And he feels so fresh when he gets out of the shower. it's cost effective because you get two for the price of one plus your husband doesn't use your body wash.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
What is there to not love about this product?