Old Spice Swagger Red Zone Body Wash uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Red Zone Body Wash: Eight-hour scent technology Hydrating formula leaves your skin feeling smooth, not tight or dry see more...

• What is there to not love about this product?4 Answers
Melinda V.
Springfield, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this body wash for my boyfriend at CVS so he wouldn't get himself a cheap dollar store soap again SMH. And I am so happy I did. this soap smells awesome. every time he washes with this I want to literally sit next to him and breathe him in. It's a super masculine fragrance and I live it. It's a great value you get a huge bottle for a great price and if you go to CVS and use extra bucks you can get it at a steal. I definitely recommend this for all your men!
Nicole B.
I buy this for my husband and my Teenage son. I love the Swagger scent, I can still smell it on my husband when we snuggle up at bedtime. I also love using it as a manly way for my 2yr o;d grandson to take bubble baths.I buy this product at Walmart with the rest of my shopping list. The double pack is SUPER convenient, since I have 2 full bathrooms.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchase a lot of products for men with 4 guys in the house. My 3 sons prefer the old Spice products. They all smell great, especially the swagger line, keeping them fresh and clean which is a lot better than when they smell like B.O. and dirty socks! This is Mom approved! The matching deodorant is great, too and these products are often on sale.
April W.
My husband works construction. He gets VERY dirty. I love the smell of Old spice. Especially the new scents they have out. I think this is WAY better than Axe or any other kind of smell for men out there. My husband is faithful to this brand and always smells like a man the fresh green grass and woods. Thats how I like my man to smell.
Kelly M.
My husband first got this body was as a gift as did my young son. After trying it out the both of them will not use anything else. They like how the clean smell stays with them for long periods of time. A small amount goes a really long way and a bottle lasts them forever. We purchase this at least once a month!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I don't use female body wash, because I feel like it doesn't work well on my body. The smell isn't long lasting and it doesn't feel good on my body, so I use men's and the one I usually use is Old Spice. Swagger is my favorite body wash from Old Spice. Smells so good, the scent is long lasting.
Wendy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the smell of this product! I got this for my husband, and was a fan from day 1. Some of the other Old Spice scents I find to be a little harsh, or too chemical - this one is a lighter scent, and lasts all day! I ended up also purchasing the deodorant/antiperspirant because I liked the smell so much!
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
My husband has been using this ever since I met him 6 years ago. I love the way he smells after using this product. Old Spice is just one of those scents that I have enjoyed since I was young. It has a rich lather and washes away easily leaving behind no residue. I highly recommend!
Glenn M.
This is the best body wash I've used so far in my life. I can honestly go without putting cologne on and still get compliments at work! Living in the south and having to travel between buildings in the summer can be a killer, but the scent lasts. No break outs, and despite the fact that it's just a wash (no exfoliating products in it, sadly) I still come out with soft, healthy feeling skin!
Brittany K.
Fairfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my husband loves this stuff. he wont let me buy him any brand other than this. the body wash he says smells great. and if he forgets to wear deoderent or starts to smell at work he doesn't anymore. since he started using this. we will be continue to purchase this product.
Dalaney B.
Hemet, CA
What is there to not love about this product?