Old Spice Swagger Gel uploaded by Francisco S.Old Spice Swagger Gel uploaded by Nathan S.

BY OLD SPICE #71 in Hair Gel

Have you ever been handed an instrument you’ve never seen before and used it to spontaneously compose a hit album? Did you then put the money you made from that album into a non-profit that taught wild animals how to rock? If so, you may be ready for Old Spice Swagger Gel for Men’s Hair. Just rub a small amount on your hands and work through damp or dry hair for styling that gives you that rock star spiked up look.

Buy on Walmart
Showstopper S.
So I was excited to receive this product as I consider myself somewhat of a hair stylist. I have spiked my hair since I was a kid. The best for hold has been Got 2 Glued. The best for style has been bed head or Axe styling. This by Old Spice was all about the smell and not the quality. It did not hold. At all. Was too runny. Not my favorite. You can watch my review on my youtube channel, the Showstopper Shows.
EMILY B.
riverside
I used this a few weeks ago because I had ran out of mine. It’s inexpensive and easy to use. Very easy to apply. Keeps your hairs in place for a while but not all day. I did love the softness my hair was left with. Wasn’t a fan of the overpowering smell
Veronica S.
Titusville
I love. The way this smells on my man it’s great fresh and clean good value and not expensive I love the the scent it’s amazing the gel is effective I highly recommend this to everyone I would buy this again and again
Afra F.
Kitchener , ON
This product I’m pretty sure is ment for boys but I use this like on a daily now LOL!
I use it to keep my eyebrows in place and lay out my babyhairs! It’s super long lasting and it doesn’t feel weird on my skin!
Cesar H.
I really like it! I got it through a VoxBox. It smells really nice and fresh. It did the job and my hair held all day. You just have to be careful of not using too much since it is strong. It also makes your hair look wet all day, which I personally really like. It is cheaper than other alternatives like Suave. I will buy it next time I need to replenish.
Y 1.
Great Neck, NY
Smells great and makes my hair look great. Gives a shiny wet look to the hair and leaves you smelling manly and fresh. Much better than other styling gels that i have used. It does not make your hair very hard and crunchy which other gels sometimes do.
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
Perfect hair and smell, being Dominican makes really hard to find a good hair gel for my hair but I give this one a try (thanks to a campaign) and after the first try I was hook now you see me looking for this brand all the time to try new stuff from them
Ashley A.
Newton, KS
I use this for my Male residents hair and the gel works well with keeping the hair the way I've formed it. I also use it to spike my sons hair and he loves the smell of it
Marie K.
Canby, OR
This is a nice gel. I LOVE the smell of it and it’s affordable and I get it from Walmart, Target, Fred Meyer, etc. it holds the hair in place and rinses our really well.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This was an okay gel . I purchased this for my husband and he liked it okay. It has a great scent and held up okay , but left a bit of flakes in his hair. I feel like it’s a tad overpriced for a gel but it just wasn’t for him . However, I do love old spice products.
Ricardo F.
Pelham, NH
how long the smell last?