Old Spice Swagger Fiber Wax

Have you ever spent a weekend on the run from a shadowy foreign collective, rounding corners on small cobblestone streets to change your hair and tack on a moustache so you aren’t followed? Did you use hi-tech gadgets to uncover that their plot was actually just a charity golf tournament, which you then participated in and won? If so, you may be ready for Old Spice Swagger Fiber Wax for Men’s Hair. Just rub a small amount in your hands and work through damp or dry hair for styling that gives you that international superspy versatile look.

Nick P.
I received this complementary from Influenster. I've tried a few Old Spice styling products before, so I was excited to discover a new one I haven't tried. I used this on three occasions. I was so impressed with how easily and quickly this styled my hair! Usually my hair takes time to style it how I like and is more resistant, but I simply used this in my damp hair with a brush and blow-dryer and it formed into place in seconds. No other product has worked so fast on my hair. The texture is perfect; it's thick enough to style, but light enough to not look like you used a lot of products in your hair. I love this! I highly recommend this if you have thick, resistant, and hard to style hair.
Lev P.
I just got this product recently, and I have been loving it. It's not super expensive but it gives good hold, while remaining flexible and open to re-styling. I like to do a slightly messy style but can easily just clean it up a bit for a sleeker look. I like the moderate natural shine of this product. I've been having a hard time finding many wax-type products that provide much shine, so I really appreciate that about this product. Overall, really enjoying it!
Jared N.
Fort Collins, CO
Really exceeded my expectations. Traditionally not a fan of the Swagger product line, a bit intense for me. I was pleasantly surprised at how mild and pleasing the scent was! The quality of the hair product was great, didn’t have to use much at all! Also good for the beard and sideburns. I would get it again although I still prefer a wood or musk scent.
Joe P.
Bloomington, MN
So I have thin curly hair, this product did help to style my hair and give my curls some definition. Plus side is it's easy to use and smells great. Downside is that it I can only use it on day one washed hair, the next time I used it, my hair looked greasy and dirty. Overall not a horrible product just not the greatest. I received this product complementary for testing purposes
Layton H.
Denton, TX
I got this product complimentary for testing purposes (Thanks Influenster!) and it was awesome! My initial reaction when I opened the packaging was that it smelled amazing. The product held up most of the day and let me style my hair the way I like (pompadour all the way) and didn’t make my hair look greasy. If you are looking for a product that has extra hold and not a lot of movement, this product is not for you. Very easy product to work with. I personally put a bit of product in my hand and rub my fingers and palms together and then distribute it throughout my hair. Overall this was a great product!
Luis V.
San Diego , CA
At the first use, this product was amazing! It help my hair in place, but didn’t get gunky or hard. However, the following day I noticed that my hair was taking to it anymore. I have curly hair and it tends to be extremely temperamental. If I go back to my Mohawk, I’m sure absolutely certain that it will hold it up and still have that slick bounce to it. I will say that it takes frizz and holds any style. Right now that I’m growing out my hair, the consistency is a bit too harsh to keep my curly style up all day. But I def recommend this for spiky up-dos and bedhead looks!
Joe C.
Great smell, great packaging, works really well! My only issue is that it seems like it would take heat damage extremely poorly (melting all over the place) and that it does not have that wax-like feel that other styling waxes have. This is more of a gel than anything. Great product but rated average due to the inconsistency between name and actual contents.
Jorge  T.
Long Beach, CA
The product is very smooth and easy to apply to your hair which is a winning characteristic for me. I think it has a pleasant smell that does not over power and doesn't give you a headache. I think the price over all is reasonable and affordable for those who are on a budget and want to have great hair style.
Ryan C.
Pomona, CA
I can't wait to try this. I love the swagger smell so I try anything that comes out. Easy to find in the stores and decent price I received this product complimentary for review purposes.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
I was very lucky to have been given the opportunity to try this product out complimentary in return for my honest feed back. I must honestly say that I think it was just what I have been looking for in a hair product. It is low shine and natural looking which I prefer over glossy wet looking. The flexible, manageable yet lasting hold makes it very good for an all day wear, it also continues to smell great and masculine through out, I really like that it adds texture and doesn't weigh down or fall flat too. Overall I think the swagger fiber wax fits the mold for a great flexible hold!