Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Silvia A.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Patricia J.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by n g.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

• Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?4 Answers
Buy on Target
Justin D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use it all the time! My Fiance and I love the smell of it. It goes on nice and smells great for most of the day. I work quite long hours both indoors and outdoors. I usually buy mine at Walgreens or Walmart. I love using this and would recommend to anyone!
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my boyfriend has used this before be likes it but rather the solid sticks better as they don't leave much residue
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Smells great, and feels great. When I wear this, people think I also have cologne on.
Smells stronger and lasts longer than the solid gel version.
I've been using this particular scent for several years now and I don't plan on switching over any time soon.
kyla m.
Tacoma, WA
My boyfriend wears this and this sent is absolutely amazing, I recommend it to any man trying to impress a girl. BUT don't ever over do it 😉
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this product and sometimes I sneak to use it myself (particularly when I'm out of mine)! It smells great and lasts all day!
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the swagger scent it's my favorite! I have a sweat problem and living in A hot city that is hot in the summer so I old spice deodorant works great for me love this scent and fresh or pure sport smell good! Deodorant for women don't even come close to old spice for me not even the clinically proven ones those are more expensive then old spice! Good thing about old spice deodorants that they last long and I only need to apply it once in the morning good for the rest of the day!
Lydia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband always uses Old Spice deodorant and they all smell good but Swagger is my favorite. He always smells fresh and rarely sweats through his shirts. The body washes are nice too!
Lauren D.
Rarely do I notice or even like the smell of men's deodorant...but when I smelled swagger on my husband for the first time, I told him he was only allowed to use this scent from now on! It smells great!
Diana V.
Hemet, CA
This is the only deodorant my husband wears no other.... he says it keeps him smelling fresh all day after having a good sweaty day.lol
Zachary V.
Valparaiso, IN
Swagger is the classic old spice scent, its withstood the test of time and for good reason. Its one of the most classic and appealing scents on the market. And the deodorant lasts for a solid 8 hours of work. Old spice has long been my preferred brand.
Erik L.
Susquehanna, PA
Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?