Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Silvia A.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Patricia J.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by n g.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

• Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Roseanna S.
nanaimo, British Columbia
This smells nice but the benefits end there. My fiancé was unable to wear those due to making his armpit skin sooooo itchy. He tried to tough it out but gave up.since I didn't want it to go to waste I decidedto give it a try and the same thing happened to me.
Ashley T.
Kingston, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
my boyfriend has used this before be likes it but rather the solid sticks better as they don't leave much residue
Alexis P.
Has an amazing scent and dried very fast! Doesn’t feel sticky at all even when i start to sweat, the only problem i have is that i find the gel version doesn’t last as long as the stick version.
Sarah B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband uses this product and sometimes I sneak to use it myself (particularly when I'm out of mine)! It smells great and lasts all day!
Lauren D.
Rarely do I notice or even like the smell of men's deodorant...but when I smelled swagger on my husband for the first time, I told him he was only allowed to use this scent from now on! It smells great!
Zachary V.
Valparaiso, IN
Swagger is the classic old spice scent, its withstood the test of time and for good reason. Its one of the most classic and appealing scents on the market. And the deodorant lasts for a solid 8 hours of work. Old spice has long been my preferred brand.
Mikayla C.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant is good at keeping my boyfriend's armpits from feeling sticky. It smells really good, even when mixed with the smell of sweat! It's well made and never breaks. However, he prefers the regular deodorant over the gel.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I used my boyfriends deodorant and it works so much better than mine. Now i buy this kind for me and use it daily and it is super easy to go on and it never stains my clothing. I enjoy the swagger scent the best out of all of the old spice scent collection.,
Cody F.
Elyria, OH
Smells amazing! Lasts a long time and helps keep perspiration at a minimum thought a very active day! I use it daily and recommend to everyone who wants a little more then just a boring smelling deodorant!
Brooklyn U.
I know old spice is mostly used for boys, but I play sports and I love this deodorant! I love the boyish scent as well!
Erik L.
Susquehanna, PA
Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?