Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Silvia A.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Patricia J.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by n g.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

• Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?4 Answers
Lavonda M.
My husband absolutely loves this deodorant it works amazing for him while he’s out in the heat working! Love the scent and smell
Hil P.
My boyfriend uses this kind and has for years. I love that he always smells great, even after working 10 hours! Manly smell :)
Kayla T.
Yuma, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Perfect deodorant for my step father! He loves anything old spice and now they have more scents which makes them better
Brooklyn U.
I know old spice is mostly used for boys, but I play sports and I love this deodorant! I love the boyish scent as well!
Connie M.
Cleveland, TN
Know many men that wear this daily and say that it provides all day protection and smells fresh..swagger thety say
Dillon S.
Lyles, TN
Long lasting great smell. I like the smell of old spice and the smell lasts all day. It is a real quality product.
Tony C.
Brooksville, FL
I buy this for my husband and my 3 teenage boys it helps keep these hard working boys smelling fresh and clean.
Sarah B.
Tacoma, WA
So yummy! Love when my man wears this!! It smells good all day and doesn't leave crazy marks on clothes
Kayla C.
I love this scent! My boyfriend uses this deodorant and body wash. It's their best one in my opinion
ryan l.
New Castle, IN
Old spice has always been one of my favorite. It smells good. But I'm not a fan of the gel deodorant
Erik L.
Susquehanna, PA
Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?

Walmart