Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Silvia A.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by Patricia J.Old Spice Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel uploaded by n g.

BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice® Swagger Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant Gel.
Red zone collection.
Aluminum zirconium octachlorohydrex gly.
Anti-perspirant/deodorant. see more...

• Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Juju D.
My husband loves this deodorant and I love the way it smells too! Really impressed at how it smells like any regular perfume. Definitely suggest it to your significant other. I got him a two pack at Walmart for a good price.
Silvia A.
Las Vegas, NV
Amazing product my boyfriend literally used all the. Deodorant he's a old spice fan it smells amazing and works well with sweat I defiantly recommend this. It like putting perfume on your armpits
Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the swagger scent it's my favorite! I have a sweat problem and living in A hot city that is hot in the summer so I old spice deodorant works great for me love this scent and fresh or pure sport smell good! Deodorant for women don't even come close to old spice for me not even the clinically proven ones those are more expensive then old spice! Good thing about old spice deodorants that they last long and I only need to apply it once in the morning good for the rest of the day!
Justin D.
Kissimmee, FL
I use it all the time! My Fiance and I love the smell of it. It goes on nice and smells great for most of the day. I work quite long hours both indoors and outdoors. I usually buy mine at Walgreens or Walmart. I love using this and would recommend to anyone!
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
I used my boyfriends deodorant and it works so much better than mine. Now i buy this kind for me and use it daily and it is super easy to go on and it never stains my clothing. I enjoy the swagger scent the best out of all of the old spice scent collection.,
Zachary V.
Valparaiso, IN
Swagger is the classic old spice scent, its withstood the test of time and for good reason. Its one of the most classic and appealing scents on the market. And the deodorant lasts for a solid 8 hours of work. Old spice has long been my preferred brand.
James P.
Bellingham, WA
Great scent. Goes on easy and lasts all day. Doesn't stain and does not irritate.

Comparable to other products but I prefer old spice due to their scent. Very affordable. I use it ever day in the morning. Would definitely buy it again. 5 stars
n g.
Daniel Island, SC
Smells great, and feels great. When I wear this, people think I also have cologne on.
Smells stronger and lasts longer than the solid gel version.
I've been using this particular scent for several years now and I don't plan on switching over any time soon.
Lydia S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband always uses Old Spice deodorant and they all smell good but Swagger is my favorite. He always smells fresh and rarely sweats through his shirts. The body washes are nice too!
Amy C.
Pella, IA
Old Spice is one of my favorite deodorant brands. Yes, I am a girl. But I am a girl with a perfume allergy. None of the scents trigger my allergies, which is great. Normal female deodorant does. Wolfthorn is amazing. It doesn't smell like men's and it keeps everything dry and comfortable.
Erik L.
Susquehanna, PA
Why does old spice give off a rash around the arm pit?