Victoria H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the swagger scent it's my favorite! I have a sweat problem and living in A hot city that is hot in the summer so I old spice deodorant works great for me love this scent and fresh or pure sport smell good! Deodorant for women don't even come close to old spice for me not even the clinically proven ones those are more expensive then old spice! Good thing about old spice deodorants that they last long and I only need to apply it once in the morning good for the rest of the day!