BY OLD SPICE

Old Spice Classic Deoderant Stick Original Scent is formulated with a clean masculine scent that smells great. Old Spice Classic Deoderant Stick Original Scent is good for men who are active and are tryin got smell great while they are out and about. Old Spice Classic Deoderant Stick Original Scent will keep you feeling and smelling great. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
ibrahim a.
Friendswood, TX
I wouldn't usually take the time to write a review about something as benign as deodorant, however, credit is due where credit is deserved. I have gotten many compliments on the smell and not always from very outspoken people. As a person who rarely likes strong, manufactured smells, I find the smell pleasant and not overly tool-ish. As far as the strength of the deodorant, I couldn't really attest to it as I am not a very strong smelling person to begin with but I will say that it easily lasts me 24 hours without issue.
Marely B.
Pharr, TX
I was tired of female deodorants and decided to try out old Spice. Just the scent alone was enough to convince me to switch. I love how long lasting it is, I used it daily and it keeps smelling nice even though my workouts. My only complaint is that is does leave residue, but that's something I can manage. :)
johanna f.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This deodorant I loved is the best. Is a long lasting is very affective. Compare with other deodorant have a soft smell any one can use this male or female. I recommend this is a fantastic deodorant. I will buy this product again. This is the best.
Kaye G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My husband wears this flavor of Deo and I won't let him wear anything else. This one time, he bought old spice swagger and that stuff was stanky so I made him throw it away and I bought him the OG good stuff.
Zoe H.
Windsor Locks, CT
I love this smell and the way it keeps my man smelling good all day. The price is great no matter where you go! I usually go to Walmart or target. It meets all expectations and I'm very satisfied with it!
Deidra E.
Hubbardston, MA
Love using old spice even though I'm a girl! Womens deodorant contains aluminum which is so scary and dangerous! Smells great even when I sweat! Women have different sweat from men and I smell great even on a hot summer day! Loooooove it! Would definitely recommend!
Monique F.
I like the scent but I feel like the quality has diminished through the years. It doesn't really last as long. If I use this, it has to be on a day that I'm not really moving too much otherwise j have to reapply.
Joanne R.
I absolutely abhor the smell of this deodorant. Old spice has other smells that actually smell pleasant like the Fiji one for example. My boyfriend tried this one out and I told him to throw it away! Nicely, of course ;)
Cristina W.
Arlington, TX
This stuff is great! not only does it smell great but it keeps smelling great! its not like other brands I've used that give out after a couple of hours.
Diana G.
McKinney, Tx
This product is very good, it really helps with smell and suet. It last all day, it doesn't stain shirts and that's it matters to me.