BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon opening it, I could immediately smell the swagger scent. Silky texture, almost like a cold liquid body wax. When applied to hair, goes in easy and finishes strong. I love this hair pomade! I apply a dime size amount to wet hair, shape curls and blow dry. It’s a great product and does everything I expected it to do and more. Keep it up Old Spice!
Muzamil A.
Antioch
Awesome products great for thick hair course etc. i currently using the spiffy pomade great for medium hair slickbacks combovers and i still need to buy the paste i heard its also good for texture slickbakcs and combovers texture = hand comb
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Maintains hold all day without leaving residue on your hands or a greasy feel to your hair. Easy to apply and smells great. Took off one star because my husband says it makes his head itchy sometimes once it dries.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
Spiffy is my go to hair product. I use this as pomade when I just want a light hold, or I’ll use it with water on my hands as more of a gel. It has a slight scent to it, but it is very minor and unnoticeable if you wear cologne or deodorant.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Beauty Junkie Expert
Para mim nao é um bom produto, principalmente o cheiro, nao me agradou, possivelmente em pessoas morenas seria melhor. Tem cheiro muito amadeirado
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this pomade for his hair he says it works better than gel and doesn't leave white spots on his head. I love the smell of it on him
Jason W.
Great Pomade. You get what you pay for. Medium hold. Looks great. Fair shine. Smells amazing. Would definitely buy.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Meleah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this and uses it everyday as a manager of a store. It has a light to medium hold and lasts most of the day, even with hard labor. We are fans of any old spice scents and continue to buy this product.
Brenda R.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves this product so much, he has thin hair which smells incredible. He would totally buy this product over and over. So overall not sticky not oily just like a lotion, he would totally recommend it :)
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?