BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Buy on kmart
Kaleigh O.
Enon Valley, PA
my boyfriend uses this everyday and he LOVES IT - super affordable and has lasted a long time he loves using it and it holds his hair in place all day - he also loves the smell!! this is perfect and you need to test it out
Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
My husband uses this and loves it! His hair looks and smells great no matter how he decides to fix it!
Leslie T.
My husband occasionally buys this pomade, but I notice that he complains that it doesn't hold as well as the Axe pomade.
Fiona A.
TINKER AFB, OK
My husband uses this pomade regularly and has been buying it for a couple years. I think it works really well for styling short hair, it has a medium hold with a matte finish. Your hair will still be soft even after styling.
Robbie M.
Long Beach, CA
I love the product so much. I finally started using this a few months ago and now I’m almost finished with it. I love how it feels on my hair and how it keeps my hair in shape for like the whole day.
Erin A.
PARADISE , NL
I have family members who use Old Spice Pomeade. My boyfriend has short, brown hair and the product is long-lasting when he uses it. The price is great for the amount of product that is in the jar. I would recommend!
Alyana E.
I love putting my hair on a high ponytail. The thing is whenever I do that my stubborn little hairs just pops out in every direction so that's when I use this amazing product. It holds so nicely and smells good I love it. My husband uses it and just a great product.
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
This old spice sculpting pomade is great for styling your hair it gives it an amazing hold and your hair stays in place all day. This stuff also smell great I highly recommend this.
Destiny C.
My husband wanted a new style but always struggled with finding the right products to fit what he wanted. Once his barber suggested this, he hasnt used anything else since! It has a flexible hold and a little goes a long way.
Holly W.
My boyfriend uses this like daily and it doesn’t make his hair stiff and oily looking. I like it on him.
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy