BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Monica F.
killeen
Started using this pomade when I first cut my hair short and for a natural feeling pomade it’s amazing!! Last all day and leaves no flakes nor does it leave my hair hard which I love.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Actually smells nice at least but not super effective...plus they test on animals, which is a major bummer
Madeline B.
Boca Raton, FL
I purchased this for my husband to help him get a little more of a professional look with his long curly hair. It adds hold without looking shiny or sticky which is great. Easy to use and old spice is a familiar brand so not as scary as some other products for men who aren’t super comfortable using “beauty products”
Zamone A.
This item is great you have to try this if you don't you'll be sorry. This item met every expectation required and I will be buying again
Chamss R.
mascara
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
Echo H.
Newton , KS
My boyfriend uses this stuff and it smells a absolutely amazing, it last pretty long! And seriously the smell omg! It is effective he gets a lot of back acne and when he started using it which I also bought him a back scrub thing and I would recommend!
Kelly H.
My bf absolutely loves this stuff! Not only is it really affordable, it’s also pretty effortless to apply. It also lasts quite awhile, he’s gone through so many of these and refuses too use/try anything else.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
My man used to use this product. It works OK it just does not last all day. He works 12 hour shifts and this dies at about eight hours. So if you were going out for maybe four hours this would be just fine. But anymore and it will start to fall flat.
Lance M.
Ocala
This product was such a surprise when I used it. It has a waxy texture, a nice scent and very easy to use. The price seems expensive but overall it will last you a couple of months. The packaging is very pleasant and it is easy to open.
Destiny G.
Old spice? I'd love for my husband to try this out is it expensive and where can I find this product? Love trying new things
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.