BY OLD SPICE #7 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Nick P.
I got this in the Old Spice VoxBox and I was very excited to use it. My hair is very thick, and very difficult to style. I usually can't just throw a product in it and be done. I like to have a lot of volume for my hair. The first thing I noticed using this, is the texture. It is sooo soft and creamy, and not waxy or sticky like other products. This did a great job at holding my hair. Didn't clump, look crunchy, or anything. It is a bit stiff to when you're working with it but it holds great once you've finished. Definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, heavy hair looking for an affordable product that holds.
Henry R.
Vacaville, CA
First off, thank you influenster and old spice for giving us lucky recipients an opportunity to try out products. I received both products in the mail today. Packaging of the Pommade appears consistent looking with all other old spice products. Upon opening, most people who use Old Spice products will be familiar with the smell. The Pommade itself has the right amount of scent, not too overpowering, but enough to keep you smelling fresh throughout the work day. The texture is similar to most pommade products out there and has an off-white in color. Since this is a medium hold, it's got a thinner texture than what I am used to and does not feel sticky to the fingers at all. If I were to compares he texture to something, I would say almost cream cheese like.
Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.
Chamss R.
mascara
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
Echo H.
Newton , KS
My boyfriend uses this stuff and it smells a absolutely amazing, it last pretty long! And seriously the smell omg! It is effective he gets a lot of back acne and when he started using it which I also bought him a back scrub thing and I would recommend!
Kelly H.
My bf absolutely loves this stuff! Not only is it really affordable, it’s also pretty effortless to apply. It also lasts quite awhile, he’s gone through so many of these and refuses too use/try anything else.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
My man used to use this product. It works OK it just does not last all day. He works 12 hour shifts and this dies at about eight hours. So if you were going out for maybe four hours this would be just fine. But anymore and it will start to fall flat.
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
Spiffy is my go to hair product. I use this as pomade when I just want a light hold, or I’ll use it with water on my hands as more of a gel. It has a slight scent to it, but it is very minor and unnoticeable if you wear cologne or deodorant.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Para mim nao é um bom produto, principalmente o cheiro, nao me agradou, possivelmente em pessoas morenas seria melhor. Tem cheiro muito amadeirado
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Meleah A.
My husband loves this and uses it everyday as a manager of a store. It has a light to medium hold and lasts most of the day, even with hard labor. We are fans of any old spice scents and continue to buy this product.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.