BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Buy on kmart
Jolyn P.
modesto
Purchased at: Amazon
I never used it but my husband has a few times old spice is amazing brand and will always make good stuff
Kelly S.
DENISON, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband used to use this gel. It smells pretty good. We do not purchase this anymore. For we have switched to a cruelty free brand.
Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Para mim nao é um bom produto, principalmente o cheiro, nao me agradou, possivelmente em pessoas morenas seria melhor. Tem cheiro muito amadeirado
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL
I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Low hold, high shine -- regardless of what the package says. I found this particular product underwhelming and would not recommend purchasing it. The other products in this line are better. The smell is pleasant enough and is what you would expect.
John H.
Spiffy i used a couple of times. it has good hold for my medium hair but i found by the middle of the day it would just quit. I tried using a little more after and i ended up just feeling greasy so ended up washing it out. i would probably not buy this my self.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Jhon M.
Again I can't really review any of these gel products from old spice because none of them are made in consideration of Afro textured hair. I'm sure it works well for people with more tame hair
Kimberly C.
methuen ma
I tried to use this but I did not like the outcome it was very inexpensive and I now know why lol I have curly black hair and this was not long lasting for my hair type.
Lindsay W.
I have used this on my son's hair. It doesn't have much hold and leaves a very thick white residue even when using sparingly.
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy