BY OLD SPICE #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Alisson ferreira s.
Ivaipora
Para mim nao é um bom produto, principalmente o cheiro, nao me agradou, possivelmente em pessoas morenas seria melhor. Tem cheiro muito amadeirado
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL
I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
John H.
Spiffy i used a couple of times. it has good hold for my medium hair but i found by the middle of the day it would just quit. I tried using a little more after and i ended up just feeling greasy so ended up washing it out. i would probably not buy this my self.
Jhon M.
Again I can't really review any of these gel products from old spice because none of them are made in consideration of Afro textured hair. I'm sure it works well for people with more tame hair
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
Actually smells nice at least but not super effective...plus they test on animals, which is a major bummer
Theo B.
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
My boyfriend uses this for his hair to help hold it into place. It works good but I don't think it smells good
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
It worked just fine for the price point, according to my husband. His main complaint was that it didn't dry very quickly in his thick hair and therefore didn't look how he would like it too. Personally, I thought it made his hair look greasy. Neither one of us particularly cared for the bathroom air freshener scent it has and would have preferred something closer to the quintessential Old Spice scent. We both prefer the Old Spice Unruly Paste to this product.
Matthew S.
Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.