BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great product. To be honest it smells amazing. However, the product does not hold very strong, it was difficult to keep my hair in style with this one. Would I use it again? maybe if I am doing a different style that does not require a lot of hold. Thank you very much.
sean h.
Archie, MO
My boys love this product they ask for it every morning. When they come home from school their hair is still just like they left. It also still smells fresh in their hair after being at school and playing outside all day. I would recommend this product!!!
Joseph R.
Santa Cruz, CA
I really enjoyed this product although I continuously play with my throughout the day so it does get flat. I have really thick hair and it made my jet black hair shine better in the sun.
Robby S.
Medina, OH
This is a very good hair product that will hold your hair up high, and spiffy. It could use a better smell but either way it still works very nicely. The price of it is only around 6 to 7 dollars. It has a good amount of paste inside and i definitely would recommend you to get yourself one.
Janica G.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
My grandpa use to use this stuff! It smells so good and it's easy to find at any store, such as Meijer, Wal-Mart, ect. Reasonable price as well! I'll always think of my grandpa whenever I see this stuff!
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY
This stuff is amazing. They are coming up with great fresh smell. This does feel a bit strong their previous products I have tried the last few years. This is my to go stuff now
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He has the Julian Edelman haircut, but his hair is fluffy! So naturally, running this through his hair keeps his fly sways good all day and it smells SO GOOD 😍
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN
Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
jeffrey w.
Vestal, NY
I love this product it was very good! It was not to thick and it did not make the hair stick together and look clumpy it was jut nice use I will be recommending this to others and using it again
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.