Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Samantha W.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Brandon P.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Anjouli H.See all 31 photos

BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short h...I like this product and use it... 2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?My husband has pretty difficul... 1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natur...Some do. This one, however doe... 3 Answers
Photos (31)
Jay b.
Jay b.
Great product. Work great smells great. Prefect for the hair
Just. Shower and apply
Theo B.
Theo B.
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
Don H.
Don H.
I got a haircut about a month ago and needed something to push my hair up and back. After using American Crew Fiber and Pomade in the past, I decided to try this instead (not to mention this was $6 compared to $15+ for American Crew) and I love this pomade better than any American Crew I have tried! The smell is nice and the hold is perfect! It was exactly was I was looking for and the price cannot be beat!
Annie D.
Annie D.
Omg my brother uses this and he is in love! He uses it everyday and everyone always asked him what product he uses for his hair, he had kinda short thick dark brown hair and it last him a life time! He has been using it for about a year and keeps going to the store to buy more!
Nathan B.
Nathan B.
This is a must have to keep a natural looking firm hold on your hair. It's so much better than a gel that gives your hair a "wet" look. It's worth the money and lasts a long time. It's so much better than the off brands.
Meleah A.
Meleah A.
My husband loves this and uses it everyday as a manager of a store. It has a light to medium hold and lasts most of the day, even with hard labor. We are fans of any old spice scents and continue to buy this product.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves this product so much, he has thin hair which smells incredible. He would totally buy this product over and over. So overall not sticky not oily just like a lotion, he would totally recommend it :)
Karinna A.
Karinna A.
My boyfriend was satisfied with this product. The smell was great and kept a good hold and was very effective. It had a strong yet simple scent to it and made him look clean. I would recommend to others!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I got this for my husband to use to style his hair, and it's the only product he will use it smells amazing we got it at Walmart it's not expensive at all and it's high quality
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?