BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Marquez W.
Marquez W.
To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
Miss C.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Sha D.
Sha D.
Orlando
My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Ernie S.
Ernie S.
Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Webster, NY
Works great on my boys' hair. They have the longer on top look and this makes it look cool and stay in place!
todd s.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
Jim E.
Jim E.
Conneaut , Oh
I love this product . It smells good and it held up all day . The product is in a small container such make it very easy and convenient to store . I would say that this product met my expectations that I had from the old spice name . I would recommend this product
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?