Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC

This stuff makes you look fresh! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it . This has become my favorite hair product. And the smell is great nothing comes close to how good it smells.
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Santa Cruz, CA

I really enjoyed this product although I continuously play with my throughout the day so it does get flat. I have really thick hair and it made my jet black hair shine better in the sun.
Randy R.
Randy R.
Tampa, FL

Love this works as expected great results, on coarse hair add two to three handfuls and apply as directed. This product also smells quite nice which is a bonus and it isn't gooey.
Janica G.
Janica G.
The Colony, TX

Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY

This stuff is amazing. They are coming up with great fresh smell. This does feel a bit strong their previous products I have tried the last few years. This is my to go stuff now
Blaine D.
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN

Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
Margarito S.
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX

The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC

My husband uses this every morning. It smells great and leaves his hair soft enough for me to run my fingers through! I can also usually find a coupon for it.
Very nice product.I recommend this.It makes the hair stronger and brighter.Is helps you to make the style you want using very little quantity of the product!
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now