Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (31)
Shaurya M.
Shaurya M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
This pomade is one of the best I have ever used. Stays on the entire day, all over amazing.
Jay b.
Jay b.
Great product. Work great smells great. Prefect for the hair
Just. Shower and apply
Theo B.
Theo B.
May 14, 2017, 2:34 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
Don H.
Don H.
April 9, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I got a haircut about a month ago and needed something to push my hair up and back. After using American Crew Fiber and Pomade in the past, I decided to try this instead (not to mention this was $6 compared to $15+ for American Crew) and I love this pomade better than any American Crew I have tried! The smell is nice and the hold is perfect! It was exactly was I was looking for and the price cannot be beat!
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
March 15, 2017, 8:49 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Dewar, OK
June 9, 2017, 1:34 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I got this for my husband to use to style his hair, and it's the only product he will use it smells amazing we got it at Walmart it's not expensive at all and it's high quality
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Webster, NY
Feb. 11, 2017, 3:06 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Works great on my boys' hair. They have the longer on top look and this makes it look cool and stay in place!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Irving
June 20, 2017, 3:01 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
This stuff is awesome. Add some water for a lose hold or go solid to lock in that look for hours. Smells great too!
Allison F.
Allison F.
My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?