BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Allison F.
My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Amanda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
William C.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a decent alternative to some of the more expensive brands. The texture of the product is actually very easy to work with. You need a little bit more than other brands, but the hold last through the day and I'm pretty happy with that. The price point seems like its good for what you get, but I can see this not being a great product for people who have thick hair. The stuff wears out in about 4 - 6 hours. No big deal, your hair doesn't go flat, but if you have thick hair I assume this is faster or you'll need to use a lot more. I'd say its a great product for the price, the smell is nice, the amount that I need will make it last a couple weeks.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I had got this product in my VoxBox for the purpose of trying it and I will say this I love it and will be getting more as soon as I run out, I love just how well it holds as well as how I'm able to style my hair and it will hold all thru out the day with out any worried of it loosening it's hold, I will recommend this to all the people i know.
So i just got my Box.!!! And let me tell you it got right in time when my hubby got out the shower, i blow dried his hair & he used this on the left side & it looks amazing.! It did meet my expectations. We both loved how it looked.! I would recommend this to my brothers.!
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used old spice products in the past.But am so glad I got to test this product thru influenster. The product has a great smell not to strong, also I used this product while my hair was damp i was able to style my hair quickly and didn't need any other products to hold it in place. It did dry clear and my hair still felt great. Not hard or dry. Just a great overall product and I will definitely be looking into some of their other haircare products!
Henry R.
Vacaville, CA
First off, thank you influenster and old spice for giving us lucky recipients an opportunity to try out products. I received both products in the mail today. Packaging of the Pommade appears consistent looking with all other old spice products. Upon opening, most people who use Old Spice products will be familiar with the smell. The Pommade itself has the right amount of scent, not too overpowering, but enough to keep you smelling fresh throughout the work day. The texture is similar to most pommade products out there and has an off-white in color. Since this is a medium hold, it's got a thinner texture than what I am used to and does not feel sticky to the fingers at all. If I were to compares he texture to something, I would say almost cream cheese like.
Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.
Sean M.
Warrensburg, NY
I loved this product went in my hair held all day and it smelled great. I believe this is one of the best deals i got in a long time
Jay b.
Great product. Work great smells great. Prefect for the hair
Just. Shower and apply
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?