Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Brian B.
Brian B.
Ronkonkoma, NY

Overall great for styling hair, works well at first but does leave hair feeling a little dirty at end of day.
Bre'Anna B.
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK

Makes your hair sexy and beautiful and amazing and smell good love this product and inexpensive
Holly L.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA

This is the best thing to style my boyfriends hair with it lasts all day and it smells great!
Shaurya M.
Shaurya M.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA

This pomade is one of the best I have ever used. Stays on the entire day, all over amazing.
Jay b.
Jay b.

Great product. Work great smells great. Prefect for the hair
Just. Shower and apply
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Allison F.
Allison F.

My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.

My husband's hair color is black and curly. It does smooth it out and makes nice waves. Smells wonderful and works great for my Hubby.
Janica G.
Janica G.
The Colony, TX

Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.

My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?