BY OLD SPICE #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I don't normally wear pomade (or any product, for that matter), but this stuff smells good, has a great hold that doesn't turn my hair into a wig or make it hard like concrete. I'm very glad I got to try this stuff! I'd certainly recommend it to other guys!
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL
I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
James W.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like all old spice products it's not overpowering in scent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy classic look!
Marquez W.
To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I had got this product in my VoxBox for the purpose of trying it and I will say this I love it and will be getting more as soon as I run out, I love just how well it holds as well as how I'm able to style my hair and it will hold all thru out the day with out any worried of it loosening it's hold, I will recommend this to all the people i know.
John S.
Syracuse, UT
This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Amanda B.
My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?