Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC

Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Randy R.
Randy R.
Tampa, FL

Love this works as expected great results, on coarse hair add two to three handfuls and apply as directed. This product also smells quite nice which is a bonus and it isn't gooey.
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY

This stuff is amazing. They are coming up with great fresh smell. This does feel a bit strong their previous products I have tried the last few years. This is my to go stuff now
Margarito S.
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX

The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC

My husband uses this every morning. It smells great and leaves his hair soft enough for me to run my fingers through! I can also usually find a coupon for it.
Very nice product.I recommend this.It makes the hair stronger and brighter.Is helps you to make the style you want using very little quantity of the product!
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL

By far one of the best hair products I have used in the past year. It keeps my hair styled throughout the day even in the windy city of Chicago!
Javier I.
Javier I.
Fresno, CA

This product work very well. Usually my hair doesn't stay the same awhile with gel but with the paste I was surprised it stayed. I recommend it.
Allison F.
Allison F.

My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Mark L.
Mark L.
Newark , Ohio

Great scent great hold. I have very thick hair. Scent is not strong and it's super easy to wash out just use shampoo and some warm water.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now