Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Melinda G.
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC

My husband uses this every morning. It smells great and leaves his hair soft enough for me to run my fingers through! I can also usually find a coupon for it.
Javier I.
Javier I.
Fresno, CA

This product work very well. Usually my hair doesn't stay the same awhile with gel but with the paste I was surprised it stayed. I recommend it.
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL

By far one of the best hair products I have used in the past year. It keeps my hair styled throughout the day even in the windy city of Chicago!
Allison F.
Allison F.

My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Sean M.
Sean M.
Warrensburg, NY

I loved this product went in my hair held all day and it smelled great. I believe this is one of the best deals i got in a long time
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

I used this for the influenster promo video and it went better than expected. I would agree that it is pretty spiffy, in general.
Erica C.
Erica C.

I got this for my husband as a gift & he loves it. He says it does not leave his hair greasy and the style last
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

My boyfriend uses this for his hair to help hold it into place. It works good but I don't think it smells good
Michael S.
Michael S.
Reno, NV

Nothing crazy strong but leaves my hair manageable for most of the day. Keeps fly aways down and looking neat.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.

My husband uses this daily. I love the smell of it and the way he styles his hair. It will stay put all day ❤️
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now