Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (31)
Zachary M.
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
By far one of the best hair products I have used in the past year. It keeps my hair styled throughout the day even in the windy city of Chicago!
Sean M.
Sean M.
Warrensburg, NY
I loved this product went in my hair held all day and it smelled great. I believe this is one of the best deals i got in a long time
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Sept. 29, 2016, 11:44 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I used this for the influenster promo video and it went better than expected. I would agree that it is pretty spiffy, in general.
Erica C.
Erica C.
Feb. 7, 2017, 6:33 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I got this for my husband as a gift & he loves it. He says it does not leave his hair greasy and the style last
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
My husband uses this daily. I love the smell of it and the way he styles his hair. It will stay put all day ❤️
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Dec. 15, 2016, 8:20 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My boyfriend uses this for his hair to help hold it into place. It works good but I don't think it smells good
Michael S.
Michael S.
Reno, NV
Nothing crazy strong but leaves my hair manageable for most of the day. Keeps fly aways down and looking neat.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Jan. 11, 2017, 11:19 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Overall great for styling hair, works well at first but does leave hair feeling a little dirty at end of day.
Bre'Anna B.
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK
Nov. 21, 2016, 3:12 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Makes your hair sexy and beautiful and amazing and smell good love this product and inexpensive
Holly L.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
This is the best thing to style my boyfriends hair with it lasts all day and it smells great!
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?