BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Ernie S.
Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN
My hair is thick and usually hard to style so I tend to use strong hair gels. Old Spice worked well to style my hair. The only down side is that it leaves my hair sticky after I try & wash it out.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA
The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
John H.
Spiffy i used a couple of times. it has good hold for my medium hair but i found by the middle of the day it would just quit. I tried using a little more after and i ended up just feeling greasy so ended up washing it out. i would probably not buy this my self.
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is a great product. To be honest it smells amazing. However, the product does not hold very strong, it was difficult to keep my hair in style with this one. Would I use it again? maybe if I am doing a different style that does not require a lot of hold. Thank you very much.
Jhon M.
Again I can't really review any of these gel products from old spice because none of them are made in consideration of Afro textured hair. I'm sure it works well for people with more tame hair
Jim E.
Conneaut , Oh
I love this product . It smells good and it held up all day . The product is in a small container such make it very easy and convenient to store . I would say that this product met my expectations that I had from the old spice name . I would recommend this product
sean h.
Archie, MO
My boys love this product they ask for it every morning. When they come home from school their hair is still just like they left. It also still smells fresh in their hair after being at school and playing outside all day. I would recommend this product!!!
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?