BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Bella J.
Unity, ME
A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
John S.
Syracuse, UT
This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Amanda B.
My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Tony D.
Richland, WA
This product works very well for a medium hold with no caking or solidifying and not making your hair look like a glossy mess. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. It is great product and I would use it in the future.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.