Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
ScottnShanon H.
ScottnShanon H.
Cranston, RI

I got these free though Influenster. I like it, not greasy looking, holds up well and smells good. I will continue to use it for every day wear. It did not turn my hair into a stiff and brittle mess.
Abraham B.
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN

My hair is thick and usually hard to style so I tend to use strong hair gels. Old Spice worked well to style my hair. The only down side is that it leaves my hair sticky after I try & wash it out.
jeffrey w.
jeffrey w.
Vestal, NY

I love this product it was very good! It was not to thick and it did not make the hair stick together and look clumpy it was jut nice use I will be recommending this to others and using it again
Jhon M.
Jhon M.

Again I can't really review any of these gel products from old spice because none of them are made in consideration of Afro textured hair. I'm sure it works well for people with more tame hair
Nick W.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC

This stuff makes you look fresh! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it . This has become my favorite hair product. And the smell is great nothing comes close to how good it smells.
Joseph R.
Joseph R.
Santa Cruz, CA

I really enjoyed this product although I continuously play with my throughout the day so it does get flat. I have really thick hair and it made my jet black hair shine better in the sun.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC

Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Randy R.
Randy R.
Tampa, FL

Love this works as expected great results, on coarse hair add two to three handfuls and apply as directed. This product also smells quite nice which is a bonus and it isn't gooey.
Peter C.
Peter C.
Middle Vlg, NY

This stuff is amazing. They are coming up with great fresh smell. This does feel a bit strong their previous products I have tried the last few years. This is my to go stuff now
Margarito S.
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX

The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now