BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Tony D.
Richland, WA
This product works very well for a medium hold with no caking or solidifying and not making your hair look like a glossy mess. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. It is great product and I would use it in the future.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
My husband and son use this everyday! I even use it occasionally. It holds up hair very nicely without being hard crunchy and stiff and it smells so good! Favorite hair product we've ever purchased for them👍🏼
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Ceasar P.
The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?