BY OLD SPICE #4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Katie W.
Glen Allen, VA
We finally found a product that works for all the boys in our house! We have tried this pomade on course, curly, soft, thick and wavy and even gray-course hair. It has a great hold for all of them, but it definitely doesn't last through our 4 year olds naps. It leaves a nice scent without too much of a sticky residue.
Good price for quality and amount in packaging.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
I have used old spice products in the past.But am so glad I got to test this product thru influenster. The product has a great smell not to strong, also I used this product while my hair was damp i was able to style my hair quickly and didn't need any other products to hold it in place. It did dry clear and my hair still felt great. Not hard or dry. Just a great overall product and I will definitely be looking into some of their other haircare products!
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Emmanuel A.
Hiram, GA
It holds the hair well. You don't need to apply too much. Just a little application will do the trick. It smells so good and doesn't feel too stiff. Will be using it for a very long time. Will gladly recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Influenster.
Roberto c.
Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Daniel A.
Asher, OK
Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Adam F.
Dover, DE
This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I don't normally wear pomade (or any product, for that matter), but this stuff smells good, has a great hold that doesn't turn my hair into a wig or make it hard like concrete. I'm very glad I got to try this stuff! I'd certainly recommend it to other guys!
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?