Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Jim E.
Jim E.
Conneaut , Oh

I love this product . It smells good and it held up all day . The product is in a small container such make it very easy and convenient to store . I would say that this product met my expectations that I had from the old spice name . I would recommend this product
Jerry C.
Jerry C.
Chatsworth, GA

The spiffy pomade really gave my hair a strong hold. This product really tackles that greaser look if you are into that. The hold was surprisingly strong. I would recommend this to anyone who has thick hair and for someone looking for something a little stronger!
Soufiane B.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK

Well, after trying other brands, this ended up being my favorite after all. It is white but does not leave any appearance of residue in your hair. It holds hair in place but at the same time leaves your hair looking and feeling more natural than any other pomade.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.

I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
John H.
John H.

Spiffy i used a couple of times. it has good hold for my medium hair but i found by the middle of the day it would just quit. I tried using a little more after and i ended up just feeling greasy so ended up washing it out. i would probably not buy this my self.
Todd K.
Todd K.
Lawrence, MA

I received this product in my voxbox, this is a really great product. It hold the hair really well, and it smells great. My fiancé really liked this smell , haha. I will definitely be using this product daily. I also strongly recommend this to others as well!!!
Emmanuel A.
Emmanuel A.
Hiram, GA

It holds the hair well. You don't need to apply too much. Just a little application will do the trick. It smells so good and doesn't feel too stiff. Will be using it for a very long time. Will gladly recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Influenster.
Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA

This product holds very well and also smells very nice. The hold isn't stiff so doesn't hurt when you itch your head or move your hair around. Also after a long night out, when i get home i don't feel like i have to wash it out of my hair before i go to bed.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI

I don't normally wear pomade (or any product, for that matter), but this stuff smells good, has a great hold that doesn't turn my hair into a wig or make it hard like concrete. I'm very glad I got to try this stuff! I'd certainly recommend it to other guys!
sean h.
sean h.
Archie, MO

My boys love this product they ask for it every morning. When they come home from school their hair is still just like they left. It also still smells fresh in their hair after being at school and playing outside all day. I would recommend this product!!!
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now