BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Steven P.
Rialto, CA
This product smelled great when I opened it. The texture was great and held my hair in place while allowing me to continuously change the need of the hold. I have long hair below my shoulders which is cut in layers and used this product to keep the sides under control. This did not clump or stick like gel keeping a natural look. I would recommend this product highly. Only downfall was me not knowing how much to use initially as I had a quarter sized amount in my hand which was way too much. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this for its holding strength. while keeping a natural look.
Roberto c.
Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I want to thank Influenster for giving me this voxbox to try out. I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like you just got out the shower. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy but also clean look.
Adam F.
Dover, DE
This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Armani M.
This is a very good smelling pomade, I really appreciated the texture of this pomade as well. I thought the pomade worked the way it was supposed to, but I might have used more paste than I was supposed to because I felt like my hair was too matted for my liking. Other than that it was great, I would definitely recommend to a friend. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX
The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?