BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Henry R.
Henry R.
Vacaville, CA
First off, thank you influenster and old spice for giving us lucky recipients an opportunity to try out products. I received both products in the mail today. Packaging of the Pommade appears consistent looking with all other old spice products. Upon opening, most people who use Old Spice products will be familiar with the smell. The Pommade itself has the right amount of scent, not too overpowering, but enough to keep you smelling fresh throughout the work day. The texture is similar to most pommade products out there and has an off-white in color. Since this is a medium hold, it's got a thinner texture than what I am used to and does not feel sticky to the fingers at all. If I were to compares he texture to something, I would say almost cream cheese like.
Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.
Nathan B.
Nathan B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a must have to keep a natural looking firm hold on your hair. It's so much better than a gel that gives your hair a "wet" look. It's worth the money and lasts a long time. It's so much better than the off brands.
Meleah A.
Meleah A.
My husband loves this and uses it everyday as a manager of a store. It has a light to medium hold and lasts most of the day, even with hard labor. We are fans of any old spice scents and continue to buy this product.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves this product so much, he has thin hair which smells incredible. He would totally buy this product over and over. So overall not sticky not oily just like a lotion, he would totally recommend it :)
Joe A.
Joe A.
Raleigh
Spiffy is my go to hair product. I use this as pomade when I just want a light hold, or I’ll use it with water on my hands as more of a gel. It has a slight scent to it, but it is very minor and unnoticeable if you wear cologne or deodorant.
Karinna A.
Karinna A.
My boyfriend was satisfied with this product. The smell was great and kept a good hold and was very effective. It had a strong yet simple scent to it and made him look clean. I would recommend to others!
Nick P.
Nick P.
I got this in the Old Spice VoxBox and I was very excited to use it. My hair is very thick, and very difficult to style. I usually can't just throw a product in it and be done. I like to have a lot of volume for my hair. The first thing I noticed using this, is the texture. It is sooo soft and creamy, and not waxy or sticky like other products. This did a great job at holding my hair. Didn't clump, look crunchy, or anything. It is a bit stiff to when you're working with it but it holds great once you've finished. Definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, heavy hair looking for an affordable product that holds.
Katlin L.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I got this for my husband to use to style his hair, and it's the only product he will use it smells amazing we got it at Walmart it's not expensive at all and it's high quality
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?