Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Ricardo G.
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA

This product holds very well and also smells very nice. The hold isn't stiff so doesn't hurt when you itch your head or move your hair around. Also after a long night out, when i get home i don't feel like i have to wash it out of my hair before i go to bed.
Ben B.
Ben B.
Holt, MI

I don't normally wear pomade (or any product, for that matter), but this stuff smells good, has a great hold that doesn't turn my hair into a wig or make it hard like concrete. I'm very glad I got to try this stuff! I'd certainly recommend it to other guys!
sean h.
sean h.
Archie, MO

My boys love this product they ask for it every morning. When they come home from school their hair is still just like they left. It also still smells fresh in their hair after being at school and playing outside all day. I would recommend this product!!!
Anand N.
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL

I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
Sriram R.
Sriram R.

I like this product better than the current one I am using.. most of the product I have used is either too sticky or the smell was too strong. This one is optimal on both the aspects. I have used Old Spice earlier but this one exceeds my expectations
Marquez W.
Marquez W.

To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.

My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA

I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Tony D.
Tony D.
Richland, WA

This product works very well for a medium hold with no caking or solidifying and not making your hair look like a glossy mess. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. It is great product and I would use it in the future.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is my husband's "go-to" for his military hairstyle hair product. he's used other, more expensive products but he continues to use this over and over again. I believe it has a matte finish, which he enjoys.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now