BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time with...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Marquez W.
Marquez W.
To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.
My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Tony D.
Tony D.
Richland, WA
This product works very well for a medium hold with no caking or solidifying and not making your hair look like a glossy mess. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. It is great product and I would use it in the future.
Sha D.
Sha D.
Orlando
My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Brian F.
Brian F.
Memphis, TN
Solid pomade to rock the classic style you want. Great all day hold without your hair being crusty. Nice matte finish, great scent. Just what I want from a pomade. Got the product free but opinions are my own.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
My husband and son use this everyday! I even use it occasionally. It holds up hair very nicely without being hard crunchy and stiff and it smells so good! Favorite hair product we've ever purchased for them👍🏼
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
My grandpa use to use this stuff! It smells so good and it's easy to find at any store, such as Meijer, Wal-Mart, ect. Reasonable price as well! I'll always think of my grandpa whenever I see this stuff!
ScottnShanon H.
ScottnShanon H.
Cranston, RI
I got these free though Influenster. I like it, not greasy looking, holds up well and smells good. I will continue to use it for every day wear. It did not turn my hair into a stiff and brittle mess.
Abraham B.
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN
My hair is thick and usually hard to style so I tend to use strong hair gels. Old Spice worked well to style my hair. The only down side is that it leaves my hair sticky after I try & wash it out.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?