BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I think this is a really good product! I think it's a better value than crew (which I normally use, and does about the same job. I'm overall impressed and enthused about the product and will continue to use it. It's an overall good product that's not too pricey, and does what it claims it does. The only thing I'd say is that maybe make the fragrance a little more pungent. Maybe that's just me, because I like the smell of old spice.
Jerry C.
Chatsworth, GA
The spiffy pomade really gave my hair a strong hold. This product really tackles that greaser look if you are into that. The hold was surprisingly strong. I would recommend this to anyone who has thick hair and for someone looking for something a little stronger!
Ben B.
Holt, MI
I don't normally wear pomade (or any product, for that matter), but this stuff smells good, has a great hold that doesn't turn my hair into a wig or make it hard like concrete. I'm very glad I got to try this stuff! I'd certainly recommend it to other guys!
Ricardo G.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
This product holds very well and also smells very nice. The hold isn't stiff so doesn't hurt when you itch your head or move your hair around. Also after a long night out, when i get home i don't feel like i have to wash it out of my hair before i go to bed.
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL
I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
James W.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like all old spice products it's not overpowering in scent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy classic look!
Marquez W.
To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I had got this product in my VoxBox for the purpose of trying it and I will say this I love it and will be getting more as soon as I run out, I love just how well it holds as well as how I'm able to style my hair and it will hold all thru out the day with out any worried of it loosening it's hold, I will recommend this to all the people i know.
Bella J.
Unity, ME
A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
John S.
Syracuse, UT
This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?