Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Anand N.
Anand N.
Fern Park, FL

I didn't care for either product at all. I have thIck hair, and the products made my hair feel tangled. Also, I wash my hair every night, but I started to notice sores develop on my scalp. I hope I was the only person who had a reaction to the products.
Sriram R.
Sriram R.

I like this product better than the current one I am using.. most of the product I have used is either too sticky or the smell was too strong. This one is optimal on both the aspects. I have used Old Spice earlier but this one exceeds my expectations
Marquez W.
Marquez W.

To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Rebekah C.
Rebekah C.

My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
Anjouli H.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA

I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Tony D.
Tony D.
Richland, WA

This product works very well for a medium hold with no caking or solidifying and not making your hair look like a glossy mess. The scent is very fresh and not overpowering. It is great product and I would use it in the future.
Sha D.
Sha D.
Orlando

My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Brian F.
Brian F.
Asbury Park, NJ

Solid pomade to rock the classic style you want. Great all day hold without your hair being crusty. Nice matte finish, great scent. Just what I want from a pomade. Got the product free but opinions are my own.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA

My husband and son use this everyday! I even use it occasionally. It holds up hair very nicely without being hard crunchy and stiff and it smells so good! Favorite hair product we've ever purchased for them👍🏼
Kassie R.
Kassie R.
Carson City, MI

My grandpa use to use this stuff! It smells so good and it's easy to find at any store, such as Meijer, Wal-Mart, ect. Reasonable price as well! I'll always think of my grandpa whenever I see this stuff!
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now