BY OLD SPICE #3 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Buy on Amazon*
Bethany J.
Riverview, FL
My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Kelli D.
I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Roberto c.
Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Emmanuel A.
Hiram, GA
It holds the hair well. You don't need to apply too much. Just a little application will do the trick. It smells so good and doesn't feel too stiff. Will be using it for a very long time. Will gladly recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Influenster.
Daniel A.
Asher, OK
Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?