Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Bella J.
Bella J.
Unity, ME

A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is a great product. To be honest it smells amazing. However, the product does not hold very strong, it was difficult to keep my hair in style with this one. Would I use it again? maybe if I am doing a different style that does not require a lot of hold. Thank you very much.
Roberto c.
Roberto c.

Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA

I have tried other hair care products that just do not hold up all day, Not this Pomade. This is by far one of the best pomades I have used in my hair. As a man who has thick hair other products can not last. I am definitely recommending this pomade to my friends and relatives.
Ernie S.
Ernie S.

Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Amy H.
Amy H.
New Phila, OH

My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
todd s.
todd s.
Lincoln, Ne

I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
So i just got my Box.!!! And let me tell you it got right in time when my hubby got out the shower, i blow dried his hair & he used this on the left side & it looks amazing.! It did meet my expectations. We both loved how it looked.! I would recommend this to my brothers.!
Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Adam F.
Adam F.
Dover, DE

This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now