BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Kelli D.
I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Emmanuel A.
Hiram, GA
It holds the hair well. You don't need to apply too much. Just a little application will do the trick. It smells so good and doesn't feel too stiff. Will be using it for a very long time. Will gladly recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Influenster.
Roberto c.
Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA
The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Daniel A.
Asher, OK
Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Matthew S.
Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I think this is a really good product! I think it's a better value than crew (which I normally use, and does about the same job. I'm overall impressed and enthused about the product and will continue to use it. It's an overall good product that's not too pricey, and does what it claims it does. The only thing I'd say is that maybe make the fragrance a little more pungent. Maybe that's just me, because I like the smell of old spice.
Adam F.
Dover, DE
This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?