Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
todd s.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE

I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
So i just got my Box.!!! And let me tell you it got right in time when my hubby got out the shower, i blow dried his hair & he used this on the left side & it looks amazing.! It did meet my expectations. We both loved how it looked.! I would recommend this to my brothers.!
Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Adam F.
Adam F.
Dover, DE

This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Jim E.
Jim E.
Conneaut , Oh

I love this product . It smells good and it held up all day . The product is in a small container such make it very easy and convenient to store . I would say that this product met my expectations that I had from the old spice name . I would recommend this product
Soufiane B.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK

Well, after trying other brands, this ended up being my favorite after all. It is white but does not leave any appearance of residue in your hair. It holds hair in place but at the same time leaves your hair looking and feeling more natural than any other pomade.
Jerry C.
Jerry C.
Chatsworth, GA

The spiffy pomade really gave my hair a strong hold. This product really tackles that greaser look if you are into that. The hold was surprisingly strong. I would recommend this to anyone who has thick hair and for someone looking for something a little stronger!
Todd K.
Todd K.
Lawrence, MA

I received this product in my voxbox, this is a really great product. It hold the hair really well, and it smells great. My fiancé really liked this smell , haha. I will definitely be using this product daily. I also strongly recommend this to others as well!!!
John H.
John H.

Spiffy i used a couple of times. it has good hold for my medium hair but i found by the middle of the day it would just quit. I tried using a little more after and i ended up just feeling greasy so ended up washing it out. i would probably not buy this my self.
Emmanuel A.
Emmanuel A.
Hiram, GA

It holds the hair well. You don't need to apply too much. Just a little application will do the trick. It smells so good and doesn't feel too stiff. Will be using it for a very long time. Will gladly recommend this product to my friends. Thank you Influenster.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now