BY OLD SPICE #6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Annie D.
Omg my brother uses this and he is in love! He uses it everyday and everyone always asked him what product he uses for his hair, he had kinda short thick dark brown hair and it last him a life time! He has been using it for about a year and keeps going to the store to buy more!
Henry R.
Vacaville, CA
First off, thank you influenster and old spice for giving us lucky recipients an opportunity to try out products. I received both products in the mail today. Packaging of the Pommade appears consistent looking with all other old spice products. Upon opening, most people who use Old Spice products will be familiar with the smell. The Pommade itself has the right amount of scent, not too overpowering, but enough to keep you smelling fresh throughout the work day. The texture is similar to most pommade products out there and has an off-white in color. Since this is a medium hold, it's got a thinner texture than what I am used to and does not feel sticky to the fingers at all. If I were to compares he texture to something, I would say almost cream cheese like.
Can't wait to give it a try in the morning.
Nathan B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a must have to keep a natural looking firm hold on your hair. It's so much better than a gel that gives your hair a "wet" look. It's worth the money and lasts a long time. It's so much better than the off brands.
Brenda R.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves this product so much, he has thin hair which smells incredible. He would totally buy this product over and over. So overall not sticky not oily just like a lotion, he would totally recommend it :)
Karinna A.
My boyfriend was satisfied with this product. The smell was great and kept a good hold and was very effective. It had a strong yet simple scent to it and made him look clean. I would recommend to others!
Nick P.
I got this in the Old Spice VoxBox and I was very excited to use it. My hair is very thick, and very difficult to style. I usually can't just throw a product in it and be done. I like to have a lot of volume for my hair. The first thing I noticed using this, is the texture. It is sooo soft and creamy, and not waxy or sticky like other products. This did a great job at holding my hair. Didn't clump, look crunchy, or anything. It is a bit stiff to when you're working with it but it holds great once you've finished. Definitely recommend this to anyone with thick, heavy hair looking for an affordable product that holds.
Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I got this for my husband to use to style his hair, and it's the only product he will use it smells amazing we got it at Walmart it's not expensive at all and it's high quality
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN
Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
William C.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a decent alternative to some of the more expensive brands. The texture of the product is actually very easy to work with. You need a little bit more than other brands, but the hold last through the day and I'm pretty happy with that. The price point seems like its good for what you get, but I can see this not being a great product for people who have thick hair. The stuff wears out in about 4 - 6 hours. No big deal, your hair doesn't go flat, but if you have thick hair I assume this is faster or you'll need to use a lot more. I'd say its a great product for the price, the smell is nice, the amount that I need will make it last a couple weeks.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?