Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Deric L.
Deric L.
Farmville, VA

This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Robby S.
Robby S.
Medina, OH

This is a very good hair product that will hold your hair up high, and spiffy. It could use a better smell but either way it still works very nicely. The price of it is only around 6 to 7 dollars. It has a good amount of paste inside and i definitely would recommend you to get yourself one.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH

This product is absolutely amazing and lasts for such a long period of time. If your looking for a East fix for your hair when you wake up in the morning look no more this is your product. It only takes (well in my experience) a pea sized amount to fully fix my hair and last all day long.
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL

This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.

The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

Love it when my husband wears this stuff! It smells clean & fresh without being overpowering. Smells like straight out of the salon! It gives his hair volume & helps keep the curl at the bottom. Would def buy for him again - can't beat a great, affordable product found at Walmart!
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Asher, OK

Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Jorge A.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA

The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now