BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Leo L.
San Diego, California
So far I have used this for a few days now that I got my haircut, the smell isn't to overpowering and the hold isn't crazy like most other greasy pomeade products. I haven't noticed any flakes and went to bed not worried that I'll grease up my pillow. So far I received this free and once I run out I will more likely purchase this product knowing it does a great job sculpting and holding my hair. Thanks you Old Spice and Influenster for trying out this product.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great! It's pretty easy to apply and doesn't weigh down your hair at all. I have really straight asian hair but it was really easy to style with the Old Spice Spiffy pomade (although I do need some hairspray initially to hold everything in place). It also lasts the whole day without any need for touch up! The fragrance is pretty subtle and did not clash at all with my day to day use cologne. Definitely one of my go-to hair products now!

CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a good product but the hold is much too light for me it does however make my hair smell amazing and it makes it incredibly soft. I think this product would work better with someone who has less curly hair that isn't as dense in follicle count. I received this product for free for testing but my opinion is all my own.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
This is a great pomade, it's got pretty good hold, the scent is a little strong, but not overwhelming. My hair is short but wavy, so this works perfectly to keep it in control. The pomade is very white but it melts with no visible color, good as my hair is jet black. I definitely recommend it, just as good as higher end products
Amanda R.
Love it when my husband wears this stuff! It smells clean & fresh without being overpowering. Smells like straight out of the salon! It gives his hair volume & helps keep the curl at the bottom. Would def buy for him again - can't beat a great, affordable product found at Walmart!
Michaelangelo M.
Ithaca, NY
My boyfriend and I both tested each sample. For me, using the spiffy pomade was great in the morning, but my hair fell mid-day. For him, his hair stayed in place all day and looked great when he got home from his work as a personal trainer. It held under his sweat and he loves it! Thanks, Old Spice and Influenster!
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
I loved this item mostly because a little of it...goes a long way. More bang for your buck. Not only that but it has a light masculine smell thats not overwhelming compared to competitor brands. It gives a matte finish not oily at all. Would recommend putting in slightly damp hair and allowing to dry for best effect.
Katie W.
Glen Allen, VA
We finally found a product that works for all the boys in our house! We have tried this pomade on course, curly, soft, thick and wavy and even gray-course hair. It has a great hold for all of them, but it definitely doesn't last through our 4 year olds naps. It leaves a nice scent without too much of a sticky residue.
Good price for quality and amount in packaging.
Bethany J.
My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?