Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH

This product is absolutely amazing and lasts for such a long period of time. If your looking for a East fix for your hair when you wake up in the morning look no more this is your product. It only takes (well in my experience) a pea sized amount to fully fix my hair and last all day long.
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL

This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.

The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA

This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Jorge A.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA

The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Asher, OK

Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is a great product. To be honest it smells amazing. However, the product does not hold very strong, it was difficult to keep my hair in style with this one. Would I use it again? maybe if I am doing a different style that does not require a lot of hold. Thank you very much.
Roberto c.
Roberto c.

Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA

I have tried other hair care products that just do not hold up all day, Not this Pomade. This is by far one of the best pomades I have used in my hair. As a man who has thick hair other products can not last. I am definitely recommending this pomade to my friends and relatives.
Ernie S.
Ernie S.

Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now