Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL

This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.

The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Daniel A.
Daniel A.
Asher, OK

Thank you old spice for introducing me to a product line I never even knew existed. I've always tried hair gel or spray. But, didn't use them because they were so heavy on me hair and and made it to stiff. This product does not do that. I love it and would recommend it to others.
Jorge A.
Jorge A.
Los Angeles, CA

The smells is fantastic and definetely I will use it again.My hair is black and very thin and hard to find a product that will hold my hair in style.The scent was fantastic.It could used better bottle presentation and pomade color.Unless I have no other choice I will recxomend it
Ahmed A.
Ahmed A.
Tuscaloosa, AL

This is a great product. To be honest it smells amazing. However, the product does not hold very strong, it was difficult to keep my hair in style with this one. Would I use it again? maybe if I am doing a different style that does not require a lot of hold. Thank you very much.
Roberto c.
Roberto c.

Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Ernie S.
Ernie S.

Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
todd s.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE

I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
So i just got my Box.!!! And let me tell you it got right in time when my hubby got out the shower, i blow dried his hair & he used this on the left side & it looks amazing.! It did meet my expectations. We both loved how it looked.! I would recommend this to my brothers.!
Matthew S.
Matthew S.

Spiffy is a nice, lightweight product which holds well; however I do not care for the fragrance. It is too strong, and distracts from the cologne I use. I would say, this is a good product for those who are short on time and just want an easy way to look and smell okay.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now