BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Kelli D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
Anjouli H.
Aurelia, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this pomade for my husband to use when his hair is on the longer side. It helps tame his hair and smells really nice. He likes it as well and the jar seems to last a long time, we will purchase this again in the future.
Bella J.
Unity, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Janica G.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Kassie R.
Carson City , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandpa use to use this stuff! It smells so good and it's easy to find at any store, such as Meijer, Wal-Mart, ect. Reasonable price as well! I'll always think of my grandpa whenever I see this stuff!
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He has the Julian Edelman haircut, but his hair is fluffy! So naturally, running this through his hair keeps his fly sways good all day and it smells SO GOOD ūüėć
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
Rebekah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?