Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT

This is a great pomade, it's got pretty good hold, the scent is a little strong, but not overwhelming. My hair is short but wavy, so this works perfectly to keep it in control. The pomade is very white but it melts with no visible color, good as my hair is jet black. I definitely recommend it, just as good as higher end products
John S.
John S.
Syracuse, UT

This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA

It's a good product but the hold is much too light for me it does however make my hair smell amazing and it makes it incredibly soft. I think this product would work better with someone who has less curly hair that isn't as dense in follicle count. I received this product for free for testing but my opinion is all my own.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

I loved this item mostly because a little of it...goes a long way. More bang for your buck. Not only that but it has a light masculine smell thats not overwhelming compared to competitor brands. It gives a matte finish not oily at all. Would recommend putting in slightly damp hair and allowing to dry for best effect.
Michaelangelo M.
Michaelangelo M.
Ithaca, NY

My boyfriend and I both tested each sample. For me, using the spiffy pomade was great in the morning, but my hair fell mid-day. For him, his hair stayed in place all day and looked great when he got home from his work as a personal trainer. It held under his sweat and he loves it! Thanks, Old Spice and Influenster!
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA

The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ

I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Bethany J.
Bethany J.

My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA

A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now