Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.

My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
John S.
John S.
Syracuse, UT

This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA

It's a good product but the hold is much too light for me it does however make my hair smell amazing and it makes it incredibly soft. I think this product would work better with someone who has less curly hair that isn't as dense in follicle count. I received this product for free for testing but my opinion is all my own.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL

I loved this item mostly because a little of it...goes a long way. More bang for your buck. Not only that but it has a light masculine smell thats not overwhelming compared to competitor brands. It gives a matte finish not oily at all. Would recommend putting in slightly damp hair and allowing to dry for best effect.
Michaelangelo M.
Michaelangelo M.
Ithaca, NY

My boyfriend and I both tested each sample. For me, using the spiffy pomade was great in the morning, but my hair fell mid-day. For him, his hair stayed in place all day and looked great when he got home from his work as a personal trainer. It held under his sweat and he loves it! Thanks, Old Spice and Influenster!
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA

The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ

I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Deric L.
Deric L.
Farmville, VA

This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Robby S.
Robby S.
Medina, OH

This is a very good hair product that will hold your hair up high, and spiffy. It could use a better smell but either way it still works very nicely. The price of it is only around 6 to 7 dollars. It has a good amount of paste inside and i definitely would recommend you to get yourself one.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now