BY OLD SPICE #5 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Katlin L.
Gastonia, NC
Works so well on the boys hair here. My son loves looking good before school, and my boyfriends hair does so well with this. It's so tough, and It last and doesn't get that sticky feel.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I got this for my husband to use to style his hair, and it's the only product he will use it smells amazing we got it at Walmart it's not expensive at all and it's high quality
William C.
Saint Peters, MO
This is a decent alternative to some of the more expensive brands. The texture of the product is actually very easy to work with. You need a little bit more than other brands, but the hold last through the day and I'm pretty happy with that. The price point seems like its good for what you get, but I can see this not being a great product for people who have thick hair. The stuff wears out in about 4 - 6 hours. No big deal, your hair doesn't go flat, but if you have thick hair I assume this is faster or you'll need to use a lot more. I'd say its a great product for the price, the smell is nice, the amount that I need will make it last a couple weeks.
Armani M.
This is a very good smelling pomade, I really appreciated the texture of this pomade as well. I thought the pomade worked the way it was supposed to, but I might have used more paste than I was supposed to because I felt like my hair was too matted for my liking. Other than that it was great, I would definitely recommend to a friend. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Steven P.
Rialto, CA
This product smelled great when I opened it. The texture was great and held my hair in place while allowing me to continuously change the need of the hold. I have long hair below my shoulders which is cut in layers and used this product to keep the sides under control. This did not clump or stick like gel keeping a natural look. I would recommend this product highly. Only downfall was me not knowing how much to use initially as I had a quarter sized amount in my hand which was way too much. A little goes a long way. I would recommend this for its holding strength. while keeping a natural look.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I want to thank Influenster for giving me this voxbox to try out. I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like you just got out the shower. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy but also clean look.
Matthew  S.
Ilion , NY
I have used old spice products in the past.But am so glad I got to test this product thru influenster. The product has a great smell not to strong, also I used this product while my hair was damp i was able to style my hair quickly and didn't need any other products to hold it in place. It did dry clear and my hair still felt great. Not hard or dry. Just a great overall product and I will definitely be looking into some of their other haircare products!
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
It worked just fine for the price point, according to my husband. His main complaint was that it didn't dry very quickly in his thick hair and therefore didn't look how he would like it too. Personally, I thought it made his hair look greasy. Neither one of us particularly cared for the bathroom air freshener scent it has and would have preferred something closer to the quintessential Old Spice scent. We both prefer the Old Spice Unruly Paste to this product.
Soufiane B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Well, after trying other brands, this ended up being my favorite after all. It is white but does not leave any appearance of residue in your hair. It holds hair in place but at the same time leaves your hair looking and feeling more natural than any other pomade.
Joseph P.
Wilmington , DE
I won't say that I threw out my old pomade but lets just say it is in the storage cabinet until I run out of this. My hair is pretty crazy with all the cowlicks my hair has this stuff works great. The best part is that it also smells amazing! I have been using old spice deodorant since day one (although I have picked different scents throughout the years). This pomade scent complements the Fiji scent of my Old Spice deodorant very well. I plan on purchasing this product again when I run out!
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.