Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Samantha W.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Brandon P.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Anjouli H.See all 31 photos

BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short h...I like this product and use it... 2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?My husband has pretty difficul... 1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natur...Some do. This one, however doe... 3 Answers
Photos (31)
CALVIN A.
CALVIN A.
Virginia Bch, VA
It's a good product but the hold is much too light for me it does however make my hair smell amazing and it makes it incredibly soft. I think this product would work better with someone who has less curly hair that isn't as dense in follicle count. I received this product for free for testing but my opinion is all my own.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Davenport, FL
I loved this item mostly because a little of it...goes a long way. More bang for your buck. Not only that but it has a light masculine smell thats not overwhelming compared to competitor brands. It gives a matte finish not oily at all. Would recommend putting in slightly damp hair and allowing to dry for best effect.
Michaelangelo M.
Michaelangelo M.
Ithaca, NY
My boyfriend and I both tested each sample. For me, using the spiffy pomade was great in the morning, but my hair fell mid-day. For him, his hair stayed in place all day and looked great when he got home from his work as a personal trainer. It held under his sweat and he loves it! Thanks, Old Spice and Influenster!
Christopher T.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA
The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
Josh S.
Josh S.
Litchfield Park, AZ
I love this stuff! I received both the spiffy and unruly hold paste in my voxbox and have been very happy with both.

I previously used J. Crew Flex hold, but found that both of these pastes held better and were easier to apply. Will definitely buy once my current stock runs out!

My wife also loves the scent.
Aaron M.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Deric L.
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Robby S.
Robby S.
Medina, OH
This is a very good hair product that will hold your hair up high, and spiffy. It could use a better smell but either way it still works very nicely. The price of it is only around 6 to 7 dollars. It has a good amount of paste inside and i definitely would recommend you to get yourself one.
Levi R.
Levi R.
Athens, AL
This product is absolutely spectacular! It smells amazing. You can quickly fix your hair in the morning with ease. It is inexpensive with great quality. My hair is medium length, straight and brown ( incase yoy want know my hair type ). I don't think I could ask for a better product.
Ceasar P.
Ceasar P.
The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?