BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time with...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Matthew  S.
Matthew S.
Ilion , NY
I have used old spice products in the past.But am so glad I got to test this product thru influenster. The product has a great smell not to strong, also I used this product while my hair was damp i was able to style my hair quickly and didn't need any other products to hold it in place. It did dry clear and my hair still felt great. Not hard or dry. Just a great overall product and I will definitely be looking into some of their other haircare products!
Steven W.
Steven W.
Santa Ana, CA
This is great! It's pretty easy to apply and doesn't weigh down your hair at all. I have really straight asian hair but it was really easy to style with the Old Spice Spiffy pomade (although I do need some hairspray initially to hold everything in place). It also lasts the whole day without any need for touch up! The fragrance is pretty subtle and did not clash at all with my day to day use cologne. Definitely one of my go-to hair products now!

Robert C.
Robert C.
Eagan, MN
I think this is a really good product! I think it's a better value than crew (which I normally use, and does about the same job. I'm overall impressed and enthused about the product and will continue to use it. It's an overall good product that's not too pricey, and does what it claims it does. The only thing I'd say is that maybe make the fragrance a little more pungent. Maybe that's just me, because I like the smell of old spice.
Eduardo S.
Eduardo S.
Tucson, AZ
I want to thank Influenster for giving me this voxbox to try out. I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like you just got out the shower. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy but also clean look.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Glen Allen, VA
We finally found a product that works for all the boys in our house! We have tried this pomade on course, curly, soft, thick and wavy and even gray-course hair. It has a great hold for all of them, but it definitely doesn't last through our 4 year olds naps. It leaves a nice scent without too much of a sticky residue.
Good price for quality and amount in packaging.
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
James W.
James W.
Rochester, NY
I really enjoyed the product it held my hair and my hair is thick you could mess with your hair a couple of times before it goes flat, but if you don't mess with it that much it will stay all day. It smells really good like all old spice products it's not overpowering in scent. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants that messy classic look!
Leslie h.
Leslie h.
Miami, AZ
I had got this product in my VoxBox for the purpose of trying it and I will say this I love it and will be getting more as soon as I run out, I love just how well it holds as well as how I'm able to style my hair and it will hold all thru out the day with out any worried of it loosening it's hold, I will recommend this to all the people i know.
Greg R.
Greg R.
Bessemer, PA
I have very thick hair, not many products are able to hold the style and Spiffy does very well. The product has a very nice scent and dries clear. I love how this holds up to my varying experiences such as Hat, no Hat, Motorcycle, Car, Rain or Shine! I did receive this product free for purposes of review but I absolutely love this product.
John S.
John S.
Syracuse, UT
This "spiffy Pomade" worked well for my short hair. I haven't used other pomades but it worked nicer than the regular hair gel I usually use. It allows my hair to be more manageable through out the day. I'd like to add that I did receive this product free of charge from Influenster/Old Spice but all opinions are 100% my own.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?