Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (31)
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
Nov. 4, 2016, 5:51 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI
Nov. 3, 2016, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I bought this for my husband, I love when he uses it! Slicks his hair just right, creates this cute thing in the back...smells nice too!
Janica G.
Janica G.
Lewisville, TX
Nov. 11, 2016, 9:31 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San antonio , Tx
My husband loves this product. After trying high cost products he always comes back to this one.
Jean S.
Jean S.
Groton , Ct
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:29 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
My husband swears by this stuff. He just retired from the Air Force, so his hair always had to be presentable. He used this everyday, along with many other great old spice products.
Jose S.
Jose S.
Tustin, CA
This product seems to very useful. The smell is a little strong maybe only a small hint of the scent would be better. I like the hold its not too sticky and it flexible. My hair remains soft but I do have to comb my hair a few times during the day but other wise I like this product. And I would use it again. I'm not to sure about the price because there is not price tag on it. But if the price is right then this a very good hair product. Thank you.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH
This product is absolutely amazing and lasts for such a long period of time. If your looking for a East fix for your hair when you wake up in the morning look no more this is your product. It only takes (well in my experience) a pea sized amount to fully fix my hair and last all day long.
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA
I have tried other hair care products that just do not hold up all day, Not this Pomade. This is by far one of the best pomades I have used in my hair. As a man who has thick hair other products can not last. I am definitely recommending this pomade to my friends and relatives.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is my husband's "go-to" for his military hairstyle hair product. he's used other, more expensive products but he continues to use this over and over again. I believe it has a matte finish, which he enjoys.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?