BY OLD SPICE #5 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Zamone A.
This item is great you have to try this if you don't you'll be sorry. This item met every expectation required and I will be buying again
Tashemia M.
My husband's hair color is black and curly. It does smooth it out and makes nice waves. Smells wonderful and works great for my Hubby.
Sean M.
Warrensburg, NY
I loved this product went in my hair held all day and it smelled great. I believe this is one of the best deals i got in a long time
Lissett E.
Garland
I love these I put these on my sons hair he loves it I love it , it smells good and it leave there hair how I wanna for the whole day
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for the influenster promo video and it went better than expected. I would agree that it is pretty spiffy, in general.
Destiny G.
Old spice? I'd love for my husband to try this out is it expensive and where can I find this product? Love trying new things
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Melanie V.
Los Fresnos, TX
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Ben U.
this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.