Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Ben U.
Ben U.

this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Webster, NY

Works great on my boys' hair. They have the longer on top look and this makes it look cool and stay in place!
Jose S.
Jose S.
Tustin, CA

This product seems to very useful. The smell is a little strong maybe only a small hint of the scent would be better. I like the hold its not too sticky and it flexible. My hair remains soft but I do have to comb my hair a few times during the day but other wise I like this product. And I would use it again. I'm not to sure about the price because there is not price tag on it. But if the price is right then this a very good hair product. Thank you.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH

This product is absolutely amazing and lasts for such a long period of time. If your looking for a East fix for your hair when you wake up in the morning look no more this is your product. It only takes (well in my experience) a pea sized amount to fully fix my hair and last all day long.
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA

I have tried other hair care products that just do not hold up all day, Not this Pomade. This is by far one of the best pomades I have used in my hair. As a man who has thick hair other products can not last. I am definitely recommending this pomade to my friends and relatives.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is my husband's "go-to" for his military hairstyle hair product. he's used other, more expensive products but he continues to use this over and over again. I believe it has a matte finish, which he enjoys.
Very nice product.I recommend this.It makes the hair stronger and brighter.Is helps you to make the style you want using very little quantity of the product!
Mark L.
Mark L.
Newark , Ohio

Great scent great hold. I have very thick hair. Scent is not strong and it's super easy to wash out just use shampoo and some warm water.
Diana R.
Diana R.
Calgary, Alberta

This smells so nice and maintains a really good hold, while still being matte. Doesn't have a stiff or sticky feel to it. Good price and goes a long way. Smells really nice too! Would recommend it to anyone.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now