Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN

My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Bella J.
Bella J.
Taunton, MA

A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI

I bought this for my husband, I love when he uses it! Slicks his hair just right, creates this cute thing in the back...smells nice too!
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT

This is a great pomade, it's got pretty good hold, the scent is a little strong, but not overwhelming. My hair is short but wavy, so this works perfectly to keep it in control. The pomade is very white but it melts with no visible color, good as my hair is jet black. I definitely recommend it, just as good as higher end products
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY

My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Jean S.
Jean S.
Groton, CT

Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Blaine D.
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN

Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR

My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now