Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH

My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
Bella J.
Bella J.
Unity, ME

A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
Ben U.
Ben U.

this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

My husband swears by this stuff. He just retired from the Air Force, so his hair always had to be presentable. He used this everyday, along with many other great old spice products.
Jose S.
Jose S.
Tustin, CA

This product seems to very useful. The smell is a little strong maybe only a small hint of the scent would be better. I like the hold its not too sticky and it flexible. My hair remains soft but I do have to comb my hair a few times during the day but other wise I like this product. And I would use it again. I'm not to sure about the price because there is not price tag on it. But if the price is right then this a very good hair product. Thank you.
zack s.
zack s.
Columbus, OH

This product is absolutely amazing and lasts for such a long period of time. If your looking for a East fix for your hair when you wake up in the morning look no more this is your product. It only takes (well in my experience) a pea sized amount to fully fix my hair and last all day long.
William M.
William M.
Scranton, PA

I have tried other hair care products that just do not hold up all day, Not this Pomade. This is by far one of the best pomades I have used in my hair. As a man who has thick hair other products can not last. I am definitely recommending this pomade to my friends and relatives.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.

This is my husband's "go-to" for his military hairstyle hair product. he's used other, more expensive products but he continues to use this over and over again. I believe it has a matte finish, which he enjoys.
Very nice product.I recommend this.It makes the hair stronger and brighter.Is helps you to make the style you want using very little quantity of the product!
Mark L.
Mark L.
Newark, OH

Great scent great hold. I have very thick hair. Scent is not strong and it's super easy to wash out just use shampoo and some warm water.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?