BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time with...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Jean S.
Jean S.
Groton, CT
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Blaine D.
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN
Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Janica G.
Janica G.
Lewisville, TX
Absolutely fantastic! This smells nice and holds hair really well! Perfect for when you don't want to use mouse or gel that makes your hair feel hard and crusty. I love using it!
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.
My husband's hair color is black and curly. It does smooth it out and makes nice waves. Smells wonderful and works great for my Hubby.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
Works great on my brother's faux hawk.... Edgy and not that stiff great hold even on curly hair
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Ben U.
Ben U.
this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR
My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?