BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I used this for the influenster promo video and it went better than expected. I would agree that it is pretty spiffy, in general.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Destiny G.
Old spice? I'd love for my husband to try this out is it expensive and where can I find this product? Love trying new things
Ben U.
this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Jason W.
Great Pomade. You get what you pay for. Medium hold. Looks great. Fair shine. Smells amazing. Would definitely buy.
Ryan R.
Irving
This stuff is awesome. Add some water for a lose hold or go solid to lock in that look for hours. Smells great too!
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Nicole Z.
My husband uses this daily. I love the smell of it and the way he styles his hair. It will stay put all day ❤️
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?