Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Samantha W.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Brandon P.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Anjouli H.See all 31 photos

BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short h...I like this product and use it... 2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?My husband has pretty difficul... 1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natur...Some do. This one, however doe... 3 Answers
Photos (31)
Jean S.
Jean S.
Groton , Ct
Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR
My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR
My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He has the Julian Edelman haircut, but his hair is fluffy! So naturally, running this through his hair keeps his fly sways good all day and it smells SO GOOD 😍
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Love it when my husband wears this stuff! It smells clean & fresh without being overpowering. Smells like straight out of the salon! It gives his hair volume & helps keep the curl at the bottom. Would def buy for him again - can't beat a great, affordable product found at Walmart!
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?