BY OLD SPICE #5 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Kerri C.
My husband swears by this stuff. He just retired from the Air Force, so his hair always had to be presentable. He used this everyday, along with many other great old spice products.
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC
My husband uses this every morning. It smells great and leaves his hair soft enough for me to run my fingers through! I can also usually find a coupon for it.
Jose G.
Wimberley tx
I love this, the way it keeps my hair from going everywhere is perfect I mainly use it when it's windy outside and it has never let me down one of the best.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Roxanna M.
My husband loves this pomade for his hair he says it works better than gel and doesn't leave white spots on his head. I love the smell of it on him
Zachary M.
Plainfield, IL
By far one of the best hair products I have used in the past year. It keeps my hair styled throughout the day even in the windy city of Chicago!
Javier I.
Fresno, CA
This product work very well. Usually my hair doesn't stay the same awhile with gel but with the paste I was surprised it stayed. I recommend it.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Allison F.
My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Victoria W.
Port Huron, MI
I bought this for my husband, I love when he uses it! Slicks his hair just right, creates this cute thing in the back...smells nice too!
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.