BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN
My hair is thick and usually hard to style so I tend to use strong hair gels. Old Spice worked well to style my hair. The only down side is that it leaves my hair sticky after I try & wash it out.
Marquez W.
To start off I do have afro textured hair but it is also been chemically treated. This pomade has an amazing scent and does have a longer hold than other products I've used. Overall, I really like this product and would definitely recommend it !
Ernie S.
Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Roberto c.
Its so awesome for any day that i want a great slick back look this stuff does the job and smells the SMELL is amazing! AMAZING ive never used something like this that does that job and smells great other stuff i use just smalls like a candle withe no scent or a a box of crayons
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
This is my go to product because of the moderate hold that it puts in my hair. I've tried other pommades before and I just don't like the way they feel because it makes my hair feel sticky and hair but with Old Spice Spiffy I was able to gel it up and still feel confident that my hair wasn't greasy and it gave me the matte finish that I was looking for.
Aaron M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm still a little undecided on this pomade. I typically use a much more expensive hair salon product, and I've found that to have a similar hold and a slightly better smell. So in that sense, it's a positive. Just not totally convinced that this is all that different/special vs. other hair products.
Joseph P.
Wilmington , DE
I won't say that I threw out my old pomade but lets just say it is in the storage cabinet until I run out of this. My hair is pretty crazy with all the cowlicks my hair has this stuff works great. The best part is that it also smells amazing! I have been using old spice deodorant since day one (although I have picked different scents throughout the years). This pomade scent complements the Fiji scent of my Old Spice deodorant very well. I plan on purchasing this product again when I run out!
Adam F.
Dover, DE
This product is awesome. If you like the type of gel that will hold in a position that you can redo over and over if it messes up than this old spice is for you. The smell is ok not the best that old spice has but it's ok. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Michael S.
Reno, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Nothing crazy strong but leaves my hair manageable for most of the day. Keeps fly aways down and looking neat.
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX
The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?