Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Ben U.
Ben U.

this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, Ar

My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

My boyfriend uses this for his hair to help hold it into place. It works good but I don't think it smells good
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.

My husband uses this daily. I love the smell of it and the way he styles his hair. It will stay put all day ❤️
Michael S.
Michael S.
Reno, NV

Nothing crazy strong but leaves my hair manageable for most of the day. Keeps fly aways down and looking neat.
Brian B.
Brian B.
Ronkonkoma, NY

Overall great for styling hair, works well at first but does leave hair feeling a little dirty at end of day.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR

My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Bre'Anna B.
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK

Makes your hair sexy and beautiful and amazing and smell good love this product and inexpensive
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL

Works great on my brother's faux hawk.... Edgy and not that stiff great hold even on curly hair
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?

Join Now