BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Allison F.
Allison F.
My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Conway, AR
My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Ben U.
Ben U.
this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
My husband swears by this stuff. He just retired from the Air Force, so his hair always had to be presentable. He used this everyday, along with many other great old spice products.
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
San Antonio, TX
My husband loves this product. After trying high cost products he always comes back to this one.
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?