Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (31)
Amy M.
Amy M.
New Phila, OH
Nov. 2, 2016, 12:43 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My boyfriend loves this for his hair! He has thick hair and long on top and short on the sides. He likes to slick back the long hair and this works perfect for him! Holds all day and smells super nice! Love this stuff! Plus easy stocking stuffer cause he always needs more :)
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 17, 2016, 1:58 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Ben U.
Ben U.
Dec. 6, 2016, 12:01 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Kelli D.
Kelli D.
Oct. 19, 2016, 2:56 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I love this product for my man. Jes finally starting to step up and really take extra steps to make himself look Nice by doing things like putting product in his hair and this makes it easy for him to put in seconds and get a easy sexy look. It smells great too
Fernando M.
Fernando M.
Mission Hills, CA
Love this hair product, holds great and the matte finish just makes any hair style pop. The smell is ok but could be better.
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:21 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Blaine D.
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN
Nov. 4, 2016, 10:50 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY
Nov. 3, 2016, 10:46 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Marco A.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:39 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
This is a great pomade, it's got pretty good hold, the scent is a little strong, but not overwhelming. My hair is short but wavy, so this works perfectly to keep it in control. The pomade is very white but it melts with no visible color, good as my hair is jet black. I definitely recommend it, just as good as higher end products
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR
Nov. 4, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?