Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Ben U.
Ben U.
Long Beach, CA

this product keeps my hair in place. it lasts all day and doesn't flake off or leave residue in my hair. Very easy to use
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, Ar

My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.

My husband uses this daily. I love the smell of it and the way he styles his hair. It will stay put all day ❤️
Michael S.
Michael S.
Reno, NV

Nothing crazy strong but leaves my hair manageable for most of the day. Keeps fly aways down and looking neat.
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR

My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Edmond, OK

My husband loves this product. After trying high cost products he always comes back to this one.
Bre'Anna B.
Bre'Anna B.
Marlow, OK

Makes your hair sexy and beautiful and amazing and smell good love this product and inexpensive
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL

Works great on my brother's faux hawk.... Edgy and not that stiff great hold even on curly hair
Holly L.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA

This is the best thing to style my boyfriends hair with it lasts all day and it smells great!
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now