Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#6 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (30)
Ashlee G.
Ashlee G.
Bentonville, AR

My boyfriend buys this every time he needs hair gel. It hold his hair all day and smells really good!
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA

My boyfriend loves this stuff! He has the Julian Edelman haircut, but his hair is fluffy! So naturally, running this through his hair keeps his fly sways good all day and it smells SO GOOD 😍
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, AR

My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA

A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Blaine D.
Blaine D.
Kentland, IN

Great product, I liked this much better than the paste. Quality product for a relatively good price. I would strongly recommend this product based on others in the market.
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Jean S.
Jean S.
Groton , Ct

Now that my husband has retired from the Navy, he can let his hair grow out. As he's doing so there are a few hairs that seem to have a mind of their own; this product helps keep them in line while allowing him to have a stylish look!
Mayra D.
Mayra D.
Los Angeles, CA

My husband loves this product his hair is untamable but this product actually keeps his hair down
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY

My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA

Does this work for curly hair?