Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (29)
Javier I.
Javier I.
Fresno, CA

This product work very well. Usually my hair doesn't stay the same awhile with gel but with the paste I was surprised it stayed. I recommend it.
Felicia T.
Felicia T.
Geneva, NY

My boyfriend liked this product and said it held his hair all day. He liked the scent as well. He stated "it did its job at sculpting his hair"
Allison F.
Allison F.

My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Mark L.
Mark L.
Newark , Ohio

Great scent great hold. I have very thick hair. Scent is not strong and it's super easy to wash out just use shampoo and some warm water.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Kimball, MI

I bought this for my husband, I love when he uses it! Slicks his hair just right, creates this cute thing in the back...smells nice too!
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.

My husband's hair color is black and curly. It does smooth it out and makes nice waves. Smells wonderful and works great for my Hubby.
Sean M.
Sean M.
Warrensburg, NY

I loved this product went in my hair held all day and it smelled great. I believe this is one of the best deals i got in a long time
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN

My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY

I used this for the influenster promo video and it went better than expected. I would agree that it is pretty spiffy, in general.
Alexis V.
Alexis V.
Searcy, Ar

My husband likes this product. He says it does well with staying in his hair as keeping it looking good all day.
Armani M.
Armani M.

How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX

Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC

Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA

Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

Join Now