BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Rebekah C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
ScottnShanon H.
Cranston, RI
I got these free though Influenster. I like it, not greasy looking, holds up well and smells good. I will continue to use it for every day wear. It did not turn my hair into a stiff and brittle mess.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff makes you look fresh! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it . This has become my favorite hair product. And the smell is great nothing comes close to how good it smells.
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX
The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Melinda G.
Holly Ridge, NC
My husband uses this every morning. It smells great and leaves his hair soft enough for me to run my fingers through! I can also usually find a coupon for it.
Jose G.
Wimberley tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, the way it keeps my hair from going everywhere is perfect I mainly use it when it's windy outside and it has never let me down one of the best.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Roxanna M.
Houston , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this pomade for his hair he says it works better than gel and doesn't leave white spots on his head. I love the smell of it on him
Javier I.
Fresno, CA
This product work very well. Usually my hair doesn't stay the same awhile with gel but with the paste I was surprised it stayed. I recommend it.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Thomas N.
Tacoma, WA
How greasy does this product make your hair look? And does it hold well or does it get flat fairly quick?