Add a Photo

By OLD SPICE
#4 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Photos (31)
Bella J.
Bella J.
Unity, ME
Nov. 3, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
A perfect 10 out of 10 for this one! This was my go to styling product when I got my first pixie cut. My papa used to use it for his hair and let me try it once mine was short. Ot smells great, it's easy to apply, and it doesn't leave your hair feeling greasy or incredibly hard!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Cleveland, TN
Nov. 3, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband uses this daily! I love the smell of it and he loves the hold. Not too pricey and it does the job. Definitely recommend.
Cassie M.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:25 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Nov. 3, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband is a "man's man." I've tried to get him to use what he calls girly products for his hair...even a Bumble and Bumble sample. Nada. He goes for Old Spice, and I actually really like the way this smells and how his hair looks when he uses it. The sculpting pomade gets this wife's stamp of approval.
Tashemia M.
Tashemia M.
Nov. 11, 2016, 10:24 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband's hair color is black and curly. It does smooth it out and makes nice waves. Smells wonderful and works great for my Hubby.
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
Auburn, MA
Nov. 2, 2016, 9:22 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My boyfriend loves this stuff! He has the Julian Edelman haircut, but his hair is fluffy! So naturally, running this through his hair keeps his fly sways good all day and it smells SO GOOD 😍
Angela L.
Angela L.
OCOEE, FL
Nov. 12, 2016, 11:33 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Works great on my brother's faux hawk.... Edgy and not that stiff great hold even on curly hair
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
Nov. 13, 2016, 2:18 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Carol N.
Carol N.
Los Angeles, CA
Nov. 16, 2016, 4:02 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
My husband got this from Influenster and he absolutely loves it. Styles hair with no shine and a little goes a long way. He would absolutely repurchase.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:05 p.m.
Review for: Old Spice Spiffy Hair Styling Pomade - 2.64 oz
Love it when my husband wears this stuff! It smells clean & fresh without being overpowering. Smells like straight out of the salon! It gives his hair volume & helps keep the curl at the bottom. Would def buy for him again - can't beat a great, affordable product found at Walmart!
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?