Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Samantha W.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Brandon P.Old Spice Spiffy Sculpting Pomade uploaded by Anjouli H.See all 31 photos

BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short h...I like this product and use it... 2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?My husband has pretty difficul... 1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natur...Some do. This one, however doe... 3 Answers
Photos (31)
Isaac H.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Jose G.
Jose G.
Wimberley tx
I love this, the way it keeps my hair from going everywhere is perfect I mainly use it when it's windy outside and it has never let me down one of the best.
Lissett E.
Lissett E.
Garland
I love these I put these on my sons hair he loves it I love it , it smells good and it leave there hair how I wanna for the whole day
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
My husband just got a hair cut and it's the first hairstyle he has ever needed a product for. So we bought this to give it a shot since he used the old spice body wash and old spice shampoo we figured we would stick with the brand. We love the smell. It has a nice hold but still looks more natural. It doesn't get stiff like gels would.
Miss C.
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
My boys and husband loves this item, gives them a better hold and texture to their hair giving them a cool nice styile to it.
Katrina B.
Katrina B.
Webster, NY
Works great on my boys' hair. They have the longer on top look and this makes it look cool and stay in place!
Ryan R.
Ryan R.
Irving
This stuff is awesome. Add some water for a lose hold or go solid to lock in that look for hours. Smells great too!
Allison F.
Allison F.
My boyfriend seems to like it. I just can't stand the scent. After a little while I can't smell it anymore and it's fine but before that 🙅🏻
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ocoee, FL
Works great on my brother's faux hawk.... Edgy and not that stiff great hold even on curly hair
Molly S.
Molly S.
Philadelphia, PA
A firm mix between a putty and a pomade this product offers workable hold that lasts all day (and even a few days!) I'm someone who does their hair everyday and always uses product to get the desired outcome. This is absolutely great for that! As a bonus, the smell is great, too! Would buy again and again
Armani M.
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?