BY OLD SPICE #7 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
My partner has never been more excited about a product. As soon as it was opened the smell was so inviting not overpowering and the fact that it actually holds his hair in place all day in this Florida humidity
Deric L.
Farmville, VA
This product is definitely worth a try, it smells amazing and has the right amount of hold for my type of hair. I personally have thinner hair and it holds really well, I cant really state how it works for thicker hair. But it is definitely worth your time and money if you have thinner hair.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
My husband and son use this everyday! I even use it occasionally. It holds up hair very nicely without being hard crunchy and stiff and it smells so good! Favorite hair product we've ever purchased for them👍🏼
Ceasar P.
The Old Spice pomade is made for a clean cut look. The paste is white with little to no chemical smell so you won't get a head ache. All you need is a small amount. I personally put it in damp hair and brow dry it. I would recommend this product to my friend as it does what it says.
Cassie M.
Douglasville, GA
Got this for my husband because we couldn't find the brand he use to use and turn out he loves this one even more and it smells sooooo good! It lasts all day and doesn't make his hair super stiff or heavy. Definitely will be buying this again!
Ernie S.
Received my old Spice Spiffy pomade. I can say that
This stuff works great it holds all day. I love that it smells great. Even if it gets messed up its easily fixed and and still will hold all day. I have recommended this product to friends and I would definitely buy it again.
Abraham B.
Franklin, TN
My hair is thick and usually hard to style so I tend to use strong hair gels. Old Spice worked well to style my hair. The only down side is that it leaves my hair sticky after I try & wash it out.
todd s.
Lincoln, NE
I really liked how it smelled. That was the main thing for me. Otherwise, it's a standard pomade. It provides some structure to my fine hair without giving it too much hold. It did make my hair a little oily, but that's just kinda how it goes with hair product and my hair.
Christopher T.
Riverside, CA
The Spiffy Pomade has a nice smell and a decent hold. I was able to comb my hair and keep it in place all day. It has a nice light gloss shine to it. I prefer a paste for a more textured look, but this product holds up very well as a pomade. I did receive this product for free to test and provide my honest review.
Jhon M.
Again I can't really review any of these gel products from old spice because none of them are made in consideration of Afro textured hair. I'm sure it works well for people with more tame hair
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.