BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Todd K.
Lawrence, MA
I received this product in my voxbox, this is a really great product. It hold the hair really well, and it smells great. My fiancé really liked this smell , haha. I will definitely be using this product daily. I also strongly recommend this to others as well!!!
Sriram R.
I like this product better than the current one I am using.. most of the product I have used is either too sticky or the smell was too strong. This one is optimal on both the aspects. I have used Old Spice earlier but this one exceeds my expectations
Brian F.
Memphis, TN
Solid pomade to rock the classic style you want. Great all day hold without your hair being crusty. Nice matte finish, great scent. Just what I want from a pomade. Got the product free but opinions are my own.
Randy R.
Tampa, FL
Love this works as expected great results, on coarse hair add two to three handfuls and apply as directed. This product also smells quite nice which is a bonus and it isn't gooey.
Isaac H.
Felton, CA
This stuff is terrible as far as pomade goes. It doesn't hold well unless you glop it on like gel, it smell awful, and it doesn't feel good either. Pomade is supposed to have a feel sort of like wax, but this stuff is more like a cream. There is much better stuff, for less money.
Rebekah C.
My husband loves this pomade. It works great with his hair and doesn't leave his hair looking greasy or oily. It keeps a nice shape without looking too overly done or stiff. So glad that we found a product that works for his thick hair!
ScottnShanon H.
Cranston, RI
I got these free though Influenster. I like it, not greasy looking, holds up well and smells good. I will continue to use it for every day wear. It did not turn my hair into a stiff and brittle mess.
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
This stuff makes you look fresh! I got this as a sample and fell in love with it . This has become my favorite hair product. And the smell is great nothing comes close to how good it smells.
I purchased this for my husband because he has very unruly and curly hair, he wanted to style it in a more professional manner and after using this pomade, his hair stayed down and smelled great all day !
Margarito S.
Weslaco, TX
The spiffy pomade works awesome! Long lasting strong hold and smells great. Its a bit more pricey than my usual stuff, but well worth it. I love all the old spice products
Armani M.
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.