BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Buy on kmart
Lance M.
Ocala
This product was such a surprise when I used it. It has a waxy texture, a nice scent and very easy to use. The price seems expensive but overall it will last you a couple of months. The packaging is very pleasant and it is easy to open.
Monica F.
killeen
Started using this pomade when I first cut my hair short and for a natural feeling pomade it’s amazing!! Last all day and leaves no flakes nor does it leave my hair hard which I love.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
This is a really nice pomade. I use it for my sons unruly hair! His hair is brown and wavy. He likes that it isn’t sticky and doesn’t pull at his hair. I like that it keeps his hair in place without getting flakey or goopy. It’s affordable and smells nice but not too strong.
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
My man used to use this product. It works OK it just does not last all day. He works 12 hour shifts and this dies at about eight hours. So if you were going out for maybe four hours this would be just fine. But anymore and it will start to fall flat.
Kirsten M.
New Windsor, NY
This is the hair styling product my husband prefers. Not only does it style his hair to his liking, it doesn’t flake, it smells great, and the price is wonderful! We’ve tried others in this price range and they just don’t do the job!
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
I buy this for my husband and he loves it. It keeps his hair in place without leaving a white residue. It also smells really good and is super affordable. I appreciate the price point as well as the fact you can pretty much buy it anywhere!
Destiny C.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband wanted a new style but always struggled with finding the right products to fit what he wanted. Once his barber suggested this, he hasnt used anything else since! It has a flexible hold and a little goes a long way.
Megan B.
Arlington, TX
My boyfriend uses this when out of his regular products. It smells very similar to the deodorant smells from old spice which is a negative for me. His hair feels waxy and almost greasy when he uses this. Don’t recommend.
Sierra M.
Big bear lake , CA
This pomade I use for my sons hair and it helps hold style throughout his school day.keeps a 8-10 gold and can also be used with hairspray.this is a good substitute if you like to use gel.recommend for short hair styles
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Maintains hold all day without leaving residue on your hands or a greasy feel to your hair. Easy to apply and smells great. Took off one star because my husband says it makes his head itchy sometimes once it dries.
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy