BY OLD SPICE #2 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

Wendy C.
Madera, CA
When I first handed this product to my husband, he looked at me like I was crazy, but once he tried it, he was hooked. Neither greasy nor shiny, it gave his hair just the right amount of hold - plus it smells great! It has quickly become one of his favorite hair products.
Jace
Old spice spiffy sculpting Pomade i’ve heard a bunch of great things about this product and I really want to try it old spice since smell amazing I’ve had a couple of the gels and products and I’ve always been satisfied with all of them
Anastasiya A.
I have been using this for over a month and thoroughly enjoyed it. It has a long lasting hold and you can fix it midday by adding a bit of water. I really like that my hair is not glossy and I can achieve a straight out of bed yet styled hairstyle.
Jonathan S.
Buffalo, NY
Low hold, high shine -- regardless of what the package says. I found this particular product underwhelming and would not recommend purchasing it. The other products in this line are better. The smell is pleasant enough and is what you would expect.
Abraham M.
Oklahoma City
I use it everyday for sculpting my hair. The container is easy to use and last you a couple of months! I personally don’t like white pomade because it makes your hair hard throughout the day. I would recommend for someone with thin hair!
Larisa v.
New York , NY
Smells so great Hold my hair perfectly would def recommend U don’t know what u missing if u never tried that pomade . Great price and ease to purchase at any pharmacies. Great product.
Lance M.
Ocala
This product was such a surprise when I used it. It has a waxy texture, a nice scent and very easy to use. The price seems expensive but overall it will last you a couple of months. The packaging is very pleasant and it is easy to open.
Rachel R.
Shirley
I’m a female, so I don’t use this. However- my husband got this in a sub box and my father has used it as well. It smells AMAZING!!! You get a decent amount and it’s not overly expensive at all. Works great for them with no complaints!
🍀LISA M.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
This did nothing for my hair. I didn’t really like it. I have Light intense auburn hair color. I have an oily scalp and this product did not last. Made my hair feel a little dirty. I wouldn’t recommend this.
EMILY B.
riverside
My fiancé uses this all the time and he really loves it and so do I. It’s very inexpensive to purchase and it’s very easy to apply. It’s a bit more on the sticker side. If you’re looking for a hair product that keeps your hair in place but not feeling like it’s hard then this is for you. It also does a very good job at going shiny to your hair. It also smells very good
Armani M.
West Haven, CT
How much of this product are you SUPPOSED to use? I feel like I'm always either using too much or too little.
Brian J.
Garland, TX
Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy
John F.
Holly Ridge, NC
Where can you purchase this item? I received it for free for testing purposes and will definitely need to continue to buy it.
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Does this smell good?
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time without becoming greasy looking?

back