BY OLD SPICE #1 in Pomades & Waxes

Old Spice styling products deliver awesome looking hair with the least amount of effort. The Spiffy Sculpting Pomade has a moderate hold and matte finish, for hair that's reworkable, again and again and again and again...and then again.

• Does this pomade hold a men's short hair style for a long time wi...2 Answers
  • Does this work for curly hair?1 Answers
  • Does pomade make your hair look natural or greasy3 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Upon opening it, I could immediately smell the swagger scent. Silky texture, almost like a cold liquid body wax. When applied to hair, goes in easy and finishes strong. I love this hair pomade! I apply a dime size amount to wet hair, shape curls and blow dry. It’s a great product and does everything I expected it to do and more. Keep it up Old Spice!
Joe A.
Raleigh, NC
Spiffy is my go to hair product. I use this as pomade when I just want a light hold, or I’ll use it with water on my hands as more of a gel. It has a slight scent to it, but it is very minor and unnoticeable if you wear cologne or deodorant.
Muzamil A.
Antioch
Awesome products great for thick hair course etc. i currently using the spiffy pomade great for medium hair slickbacks combovers and i still need to buy the paste i heard its also good for texture slickbakcs and combovers texture = hand comb
Jory B.
Lumberton, NC
Maintains hold all day without leaving residue on your hands or a greasy feel to your hair. Easy to apply and smells great. Took off one star because my husband says it makes his head itchy sometimes once it dries.
Theo B.
This is a good product that keeps your hair coiffed without the dreaded crackly helmet-head. While the hold is not very strong (there are other products in the Old Spice line that are better suited for willful hair), it's perfect for gently coercing your hair into a neat look. I typically use it right after the shower when my hair is wet as that seems to work the best for me.

Smell-wise, I'll admit it's not my favorite. I haven't found it comparable to any of the other smells in the Old Spice line-up but it's alright. I've been told it smells great by others though.

The one downside I've discovered while using this is it tends to dry out my hair pretty badly. As a result I am planning to try another brand (Tea Tree or Bed Head have been recommended to me) but if the issue persists with other pastes I'll probably come back to Old Spice Spiffy.
Don H.
I got a haircut about a month ago and needed something to push my hair up and back. After using American Crew Fiber and Pomade in the past, I decided to try this instead (not to mention this was $6 compared to $15+ for American Crew) and I love this pomade better than any American Crew I have tried! The smell is nice and the hold is perfect! It was exactly was I was looking for and the price cannot be beat!
Meleah A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband loves this and uses it everyday as a manager of a store. It has a light to medium hold and lasts most of the day, even with hard labor. We are fans of any old spice scents and continue to buy this product.
Annie D.
Omg my brother uses this and he is in love! He uses it everyday and everyone always asked him what product he uses for his hair, he had kinda short thick dark brown hair and it last him a life time! He has been using it for about a year and keeps going to the store to buy more!
Nathan B.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a must have to keep a natural looking firm hold on your hair. It's so much better than a gel that gives your hair a "wet" look. It's worth the money and lasts a long time. It's so much better than the off brands.
Brenda R.
Lodi, CA
My husband loves this product so much, he has thin hair which smells incredible. He would totally buy this product over and over. So overall not sticky not oily just like a lotion, he would totally recommend it :)
Katherine H.
Cumming, GA
Does this work for curly hair?
Kasey S.